Robot Vacuums? Good or waste?

One thing that makes our Roborock more usable is the LIDAR radar system. It allows it to map the house, avoid objects and create an efficient path instead of wandering around. It’s never gotten stuck and you can establish “no go” zones from the app, same for “no mop” zones. So when we had our Christmas tree and train set, I just added a perimeter and it stayed away. The app is what truly makes the experience so good.

My wife is a neat freak and so our house is very tidy, even with a three year old. If you have crap everywhere a robot vac is probably not for you. We named her Rhonda and my sons new favorite saying is “Rhonda?!? Where you at girl?!?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that makes our Roborock more usable is the LIDAR radar system. It allows it to map the house, avoid objects and create an efficient path instead of wandering around. It’s never gotten stuck and you can establish “no go” zones from the app, same for “no mop” zones. So when we had our Christmas tree and train set, I just added a perimeter and it stayed away. The app is what truly makes the experience so good.

My wife is a neat freak and so our house is very tidy, even with a three year old. If you have crap everywhere a robot vac is probably not for you. We named her Rhonda and my sons new favorite saying is “Rhonda?!? Where you at girl?!?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This has been our experience with the Roborock as well. Very good mapping on the app. Does a great job of daily clean up. We named ours Sydney mostly because my wife and I were binge watching Alias a couple of months ago when we got the vacuum. :LOL:

Back