Rory vs Micah Morris QI10

Chef23

2023 Srixon Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I thought this was a cool video of Rory vs Micah Morris. They did a first to a mile of distance 1760 yards. Micah's speed is unreal but Rory is a freaking machine. Each of Rory's drive were between 338 and 345 based on the Trackman projections. I think it was worth the 20 minute watch.

@Hawk is gonna love this one.

I watched it yesterday and it was a little awkward but I enjoyed it. Fun video.

@Chef23 I loved it, both class nice guys.

2 guys that saw their popularity shrink in 2023.

I watch more Micah and Grant than I do GG now. Not sure the last Good Good video I watched.

Speaking to this video, I have it queued up on my computer and hope to get to it tonight

Rory and his high, tight draws were just mesmerizing! But Micah can flat out crush it!

Micah left good good and people didn't follow him
Rory and his LIV takes

Not hard dots to connect.
you are just incorrect… analytics show his channel has grown the whole time. And Rory is as popular as ever. Outside of THp..

I watch more Micah and Grant than I do GG now. Not sure the last Good Good video I watched.

Speaking to this video, I have it queued up on my computer and hope to get to it tonight
same here. I don't like the guys they brought in to replace Grant and Micah on Good Good.

I met Micah during the Busta Jack Invitational here in Texas.
He's an awesome guy!

I enjoyed the video, and dang those guys can hit the ball far.

Same here.... Good good has grown stale to me. I liked when Kwon and Walsh played stroke in the PNW, but after that I have been exclusively watching, Horvat, Micah, Bryan Bros and some other collabs when they team up with those I mentioned like Finch, Busta Jack, etc...

Walsh and Kwon are players it would be cool to seem them compete against Horvat and some of the others. You can toss in Hadden and Dalke.

Same here.... Good good has grown stale to me. I liked when Kwon and Walsh played stroke in the PNW, but after that I have been exclusively watching, Horvat, Micah, Bryan Bros and some other collabs when they team up with those I mentioned like Finch, Busta Jack, etc...

Walsh and Kwon are players it would be cool to seem them compete against Horvat and some of the others. You can toss in Hadden and Dalke.
See I don’t even know who Walsh, Hadden, and Dalke are lol

When they tried to replace people, non of it worked for me and I mostly moved on. Kwon was okay but the rest were just ehhh

Again, I don't get the Rory hate. Super nice and down-to-Earth guy.

It was an enjoyable video and eye-opening on Rory's consistency versus a young pro.

See I don’t even know who Walsh, Hadden, and Dalke are lol

When they tried to replace people, non of it worked for me and I mostly moved on. Kwon was okay but the rest were just ehhh

Dalke is a OU grad I think, he was low am and played in the Masters as an AM and maybe the US open. Walsh played for Gonzaga, late bloomer has pretty sick game. Long and solid with a rock solid putting stroke.

It was an enjoyable video and eye-opening on Rory's consistency versus a young pro.

two things stood out to me:
1- rory's consistency when he was going after the ball is just god-tier. same launch. same peak. same shape. same carry. at not far off his max speed. that's insanity.
2- rory's warm up shots were fine, but when the competition started he got locked in. i love seeing how peak athletes just have something in their dna that elevates them to be their best when competing.

Give me Rory’s 340, tight draw drives all day.

2- rory's warm up shots were fine, but when the competition started he got locked in. i love seeing how peak athletes just have something in their dna that elevates them to be their best when competing.

I was going to make the same comment but forgot to. You could tell Rory got locked in and did not want to lose, even though it was just a goof-around competition with a random YouTube guy.

Watched this yesterday and thought it was a fun watch, though Micah can be a bit awkward at times. Always impressed by Micah's speed and power, but Rory is just a machine and hit the same drive on repeat. The last comment Micah made to Rory gave me a good laugh.

you are just incorrect… analytics show his channel has grown the whole time. And Rory is as popular as ever. Outside of THp..
Agree to disagree. It took a long time for the GG trolls to stop posting nonsense on his videos and social media posts. He then went through this whole thing of I never said I was going pro and then wanted to go into house rentals and stuff. I get it he is in his 20's and needs to set a path for his life. His story telling and jokes are pretty cringe as well. Once he started to team up more with Busta Jack, Grant, and the Bryan Bros he kinda started to become likeable on camera again. His channel may have more subscribers but the rate of growth is not that great.

Grant started 2023 with 329K and ended at 509K
Micah started at 401K and ended at 469K
Garrett started at 852K and ended at just over a million
Bryan Bros started at 193k and ended at 301K
BDS started at 337K and ended at 670K

All channels except for 1 gained over 100K subscribers in 2023.

1706213765509.png

Personally I don't know him. I think he is a fine golfer and sometimes I watch his stuff. None of the channels do I watch everything but I watch his stuff the least because quite honestly he is boring. I am not a GG homer or anything like that. When he is part of collabs I will watch at 1.5x or 2x speed.

Back