Rosemark Putter Grips Review Thread

Does anybody know if we can purchase the new smoother one from Rosemark? Last time I checked SeeMore's website I couldn't find it listed. I actually want to purchase 1 of the new models to test against the original model and possibly put on an odyssey.

I believe so they are the original ones.

Does anybody know if we can purchase the new smoother one from Rosemark? Last time I checked SeeMore's website I couldn't find it listed. I actually want to purchase 1 of the new models to test against the original model and possibly put on an odyssey.

I believe so they are the original ones.

they told us they weren't marketed yet, but if you call them, I'm sure they'll sell you one.

I like them way more than the one with the studs, and I loved that one too!

They are available now on the Rosemark site. Click HERE. Smooth texture is called Original and "pebble" texture is called NexGen.

So I've put about 4 rounds in with this grip and for some reason it's just not grown on me. I like the shape of it as it conforms nicely to my hand. But for some reason the shape of the grip combined with this models size doesn't feel as comfortable in hand as I would like. I really like the rubber nubs as they seem to help me put less pressure on the grip. I've also played in some pretty hot and humid temperatures and I've been very impressed with the fact that it has not got slippery at all for me.

The fact that the top of the grip started coming apart still is a little bit of a turn off but I'm sure that this will be and maybe has already been addressed with future models. The level of customer service support many other testers have experienced is absolutely awesome and will keep me coming back to try their grips. Kudos Rosemark! I would be interested in trying out their other grips in the future but for now, this one just isn't the "magic" grip solution for me. I'm really glad to hear many others have really had great luck with their so far!

30 putts today. Hit few greens again but made a bunch of 1 putts. Will post stat update later.

So, I can't count. Upon further review it was 29 putts on Sunday. Hit very few greens so not surprised by the lower total putts. The greens did have a good fast speed and I only had one 3-putt, which is very positive

Combined stats with Rosemark over 270 holes (14 Eighteen hole rounds, and 2 nine hole round): 1.90 putts per hole, 2.10 putts after GIR, 1.96 putts per GIR+1, and 13% 3-putts.

Here are my putting stats prior to the install of the Rosemark:
2016 prior to Rosemark: 1.96 putts per hole, 2.20 putts per GIR, 2.03 putts per GIR+1, and 16% 3-putts.
For 2015 my same stats were: 1.83 putts per hole, 2.05 putts per GIR, 1.87 putts per GIR+1, and 11% 3-putts.
For 2014 my same stats were: 1.81 putts per hole, 2.02 putts per GIR, 1.85 putts per GIR+1, and 11% 3-putts.

So I have been playing this grip for the last 6 weeks, 12 rounds in and several practice sessions. Here are my thoughts, breaking it down into a few categories:

Looks: 8.5
- the look is distinctive and rather attractive to my eye. The browning/discoloration is really the only reason this isn't a 9.5-10. I want to see the "original" grip to see if that color holds a bit better. I also really like the ROSEMARK down the front of the grip as it makes it very easy for me to make sure my hands are in the same position with each putt. May not be an issue for some, but for me, I line up my thumbs on the same letter each time.

Shape- 9
- I love the shape of the 1.52, it fits just naturally and my feeling is that along with the "thorns/bumps" that this helps to keep grip pressure light. Honestly, the only reason this rating isn't a ten is because it won't fit in the well of my Bennington cart bag and I have had to adjust the set up of my bag... Probably not fair since I could switch to a 1.25 and have zero issue, but I am doing the grading.

Feel - 9.5
- the texture takes a bit to get used to, and I feel that there will be some that agree with me on the texture and others that hate it. As referenced in the shape, I think this really helps to keep grip pressure light.

Performance - 9
- I have putted very well with this grip on my Si3. The consistent placement of my hands on the letters combined with the RST of the See More has me making and confident that I will be making a lot more mid and short length putts.
- I have struggled with distance control on longer putts, and I think some of that may be due to the fact that my SeeMore has additional weight in the head and there is not as much weight in the grip (this grip is 57g where as my previous grip was 112g). Or it could just be that I am not practicing long putts enough...

Durablity - 7
- part of this is seeing what others have run into, but also the discoloration. My guess is that I will likely end up replacing this grip before the end of the year, which to me is too short. Yes, I play a lot, but I am not that hard on my clubs (don't leave them in the car during hot summers, don't toss clubs around and always put them on a towel instead of the wet grass when waiting to hit another shot). My previous putter grips have lasted me at least 10 months if not longer than that.

Overall I would give this an 8.5 out of 10. the shape and texture are IMHO going to be a very personal opinion. I love it, but others do not. The separation at the top of the grip and discoloration are concerning, but the customer service seems to be on it.

Please come back with any questions/comments as I will respond with whatever I can.

I love the nex gen grip. It's really grown on me and become second nature to use. My only concern is when the grip gets wet it gets very slippery. I made the mistake of setting it down on an early round and I could barely hold onto it. Otherwise it's a clear winner in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the nex gen grip. It's really grown on me and become second nature to use. My only concern is when the grip gets wet it gets very slippery. I made the mistake of setting it down on an early round and I could barely hold onto it. Otherwise it's a clear winner in my opinion

I completely forgot to ask to check out yours when we were at Lawsonia. Maybe it was the heat exhaustion. At any rate, I should probably just go ahead and order a 1.52 to try out.

I completely forgot to ask to check out yours when we were at Lawsonia. Maybe it was the heat exhaustion. At any rate, I should probably just go ahead and order a 1.52 to try out.

It's a nice grip for sure. It takes a round or two to get comfortable but it's very settling once you get over the texture to roll some very smooth putts.

Has anyone back weighted one of these yet? Playing a Nex Gen 1.25 on my 330 gram SeeMore Diving Board and love it. But installed a 1.52 on my Deep Lange and my control is all over the place. Slipped it off installed a SS 1.0 and its money again, but don't want to use the SS , really like the feel of the RoseMark, just think I need to get the weight differential closer, just like my diving board one, any suggestions SeeMore ?

Planning on putting the Classic texture 1.25 on my Odyssey 1W coming in today for my round Sunday and comparing to the NexGen texture. Excited to give it a run!

I used a different putter last time out for a charity scramble. First round I've played without the Rosemark grip since getting it. I have to admit, I missed it big time. I did not putt very well at all. The Rosemark is back in the bag today.

Played 9 holes this morning before the rain hit. Posted 14 putts (5-2 putts and 4-1 putts) with the Thorn 1.52 on my Scotty. in addition to that I had 2 lip outs and left one 2 inches short.

Just wanted to show you all some putting stats from before and after I installed the grip. The red line represents the date I installed the grip.
0f8e13a68b0f438e8bfaaabf246d7d60.jpg

Well I wasn't able to get around to installing the Classic 1.25 on my Odyssey this weekend, but I got a round in with my NexGen/Piretti combo and had my best putting round in a while. 31 putts total, with 14 on the back and a total of 7 one putts. I continue to really enjoy the feel of the grip, and I'm happy to report I have observed none of the durability issues that others have been experiencing. (Disclaimer: I believe everyone's reports, just saying that I have not experienced it with my grip).

One thing I did notice, as it was a very warm and humid day, is that the grip does slip a touch with moisture, which I recall reading about others in here experiencing. I will be very interested to see whether the Classic texture grip maintains more grip when moisture is introduced.

Any questions, fire away!

By way of a shipping error, it looks like I'm going to get a second Classic texture 1.25 grip coming to me today or tomorrow. In the spirit of this thread, I would like to give the extra to another THP'er to let them test it. If any Albatross Club member in this thread is interested in trying it out, please let me know and I can send it your way, free of charge to install and try out.

Grip is spoken for.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I still love my thorn 1.25. I don't even think about hand position anymore because it is so natural for me. Still no signs of end cap separation...fingers still crossed. I'm really rolling putts well right now.

While I have enjoyed testing out this grip, the time has come for me to go in a different direction. I am going to back to a Pure standard size grip and one i know will not come apart.

Thank you to Rosemark and THP for the opportunity to test out this grip.

33 putts on Monday, 2 3-putts. I wish there was more to say. The Rosemark putter is great. If you're looking for an alternative to the non-tapered grips, something with a bit more shape to it, I can't help but think that the Rosemark might be the right choice. It sits really nicely in the hand and produces optimum tension through the hands the wrists for controlling the clubhead, even on a stroke with plenty of arc. I definitely don't snatch at the putter on the downswing, even on long putts and slow greens. It's just too easy to take your stance and grip with this putter and stroke through the ball. That lack of tension helps mitigate posture changes and those goofy "what did I just hit?" putts.

I don't know what putter is next, if any, but I'm getting a pink Rosemark to put on it.

I have played 3 rounds this weekend and once again, I loved the Rosemark grip, it feels so natural in hand.

on of my playing partners wanted to try my putter yesterday and commented immediately on the grip, said he loved it much better than his SS.

I didn't keep any putting stats, but it felt really good this weekend, probably the best part of my game lately

Thanks to SkiBum I get to throw my thoughts in here, I had it put on a marxman tank and my first glance thoughts are I love the shape, the size is a bit small for my liking, I think the larger model would be spot on for me, but the shape feels great, just enough contour combined with the flat top to make it feel good in hand, and I much prefer the smoother finish to the nubs. Way better in my opinion. Can't wait to take it to the course this weekend for it's maiden voyage!

I Havent played a lot of golf lately but this grip pared with my cure CX2 has been lethal. played firestone south course last Monday. i only hit one green and shot 83. i made multiple putts over 15ft.

i will be gaming this combo until further notice.

lets bump this one, what are you guys thinking about this grip after a few months of use, is it still in the bag? why?

I do think I have found my new gamer grip in the Original Rosemark 1.25, it simply feels great in hand. I used to jump around a lot between grips, trying Winn x, salty grips, boccieri grips, Garsen, Lamkin and golf pride, my gamer was the SS 1.0, it was the best material I could find for me but still not the shape I wanted. The Rosemark is just what I needed, a material just as good, but in a shape that feels great in hand.

Mine is still in the bag, the NexGen texture 1.25. Really enjoy it and the feedback the nubs provide regarding alignment and pressure, and the shape is just perfect and feels natural. Have been putting pretty well with it lately, though not making nearly as many as I'd like, I'm burning a ton of edges.

Also, I am going to put the Classic 1.25 on my Odyssey 1W sometime soon here. The delay is I want to get a SuperStroke off cleanly to give to my dad before cutting the putter down a touch and installing the Rosemark, but I don't have an air compressor, and I went to Golf Galaxy and the guy told me they only have a 50% success rate getting them off. So, I'll keep everybody posted once I finally get the damn thing on lol

Back