Royal Albartross SoHo Storm Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The SoHo Storm Collection is a performance based shoe that has received rave reviews since its launch. We want to hear from THPers and how high quality and performance can go together in a package that is unlike anything else on the market.

Golf isn’t played in a bubble. Rain’s gonna rain. But you can resist, and you can do it in style. Introducing the Soho Storm, our all-new water-resistant answer to your rain-based prayers. The hydrophobic European leather uppers keep moisture to a minimum and we’ve added micro-fibre footbeds and vapour-permeable linings to dial up the dryness in this sporty shoe.

Untitled-design-1024x692.png

Looking forward to testing this shoe out as we approach July and August, peak wet season here in the Florida
Plan to see how that white colorway performs / looks after some mud!

I'm extremely excited for this opportunity, especially given the water resistance of these shoes. The course I play the most borders some wetlands, and let's just say drainage has always been a bit of an issue there, even in the best of conditions and recent work by the management company. It'll be great to see how these shoes fair vs my usual pairs of Nikes (spiked) and Puma (spikeless). I normally wear my spikes there due to the wet conditions, so traction will definitely be a topic with these as well.

For my fellow testers - which shoe did you choose during signups?

I was so tempted by the black but that white pair is about as clean of a shoe as I’ve seen. I read reviews that they clean up really well also (always a concern with white kicks).

the black ones have a very "velcro grandpa shoe" look to me. lol

However, those white, grey and black look pretty cool!

maybe it's the stitching that is throwing you off... I'm willing to bet they look excellent in person

maybe it's the stitching that is throwing you off... I'm willing to bet they look excellent in person

Maybe if they swapped the black laces for grey laces or red laces it would change the aesthetics. 🤷‍♂️

I was so tempted by the black but that white pair is about as clean of a shoe as I’ve seen. I read reviews that they clean up really well also (always a concern with white kicks).

I went with the white/gray/black during the testing signups and I don't regret it one bit. I just felt of the two pairs, those looked sharper and like they'd work with more outfits.

Looking forward to testing this shoe out as we approach July and August, peak wet season here in the Florida
Plan to see how that white colorway performs / looks after some mud!
Extremely interested in hearing your thoughts! Keeping those feet dry are a must, but also want the dogs to be able to breathe in the Florida heat.

that was exactly my thought. :LOL:

other colors look fine though

Royal Albatross shoes and accessories look top notch.

I went with the white.

Can't wait to see how they hold up in wet grass and how easy they are to clean after they get a little dirty.

I went Black, love the look

I'm really curious how these look in person and how comfy they are

I'm really curious how these look in person and how comfy they are
I have seen ads before for them, wanted to pull the trigger and didn't, looking so forward to this

Shoes received. Will be practicing in them tomorrow

8E8C1579-20FD-420A-8E8D-0722EEDE9FB6.jpeg
05C9F8BD-90F4-49E6-87A4-904EEB8700F8.jpeg
1AABC0C8-B312-4A33-AD0A-4ADAE4610E3D.jpeg

Those look fantastic.

Clean and simple looking ... I really dig that red sole. (y)

Back