Royalty Sports: STR8 Flush ♣️

There are four suits in a deck of cards. Each point has one of the four suits. The crown itself comes from the King in the deck. The owner is/was a big time poker player.

He has a 1 degree offset notchback in four options coming out in May. He will have several options for consumers.

Now you have my attention with a notchback mention.

There are four suits in a deck of cards. Each point has one of the four suits. The crown itself comes from the King in the deck. The owner is/was a big time poker player.

Oh I totally get it, and actually think it looks neat. I just figured if you are entering the market and wanted to be considered high end, using a logo that is similar to another design might put off some. There is some irony there based on imitation, but if he likes it and is not in infringement (Which I am sure he is not), it works.

Oh I totally get it, and actually think it looks neat. I just figured if you are entering the market and wanted to be considered high end, using a logo that is similar to another design might put off some. There is some irony there based on imitation, but if he likes it and is not in infringement (Which I am sure he is not), it works.

You are 100% on point. One of my first rounds out I was paired with a guy that was a SC fan. He had one of the first slant necks in copper in his bag. He liked the four point crown but thought it looked like SC. His brother said, SC has 3 points and his has four. So there is an association.

Sweet looking putter!

Looks awesome... and I LOVE a soft feeling putter/insert.

Price tag is a good bit above what I would pay, but man, that thing looks great.

That is a great looking putter! Enjoy.

Back