Same shoe, different colorways

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
When you find a golf shoe that ticks every box, do you buy multiple color versions of it?

I haven’t in the past but I think that’s what I’m going to do going forward

When you find a golf shoe that ticks every box, do you buy multiple color versions of it?
Yep. I have 4 different color versions of the NXT %.

Yep I do. Applies to regular shoes as well. Had enough instances where I really love a shoe and then it is gone or the next version just isnt as good. Been known to get several to stockpile.

Yep.....

I've got two colorways of the AlphaCat (black and white. Suck it you black shoe haters)

And the Adidas Code Chaos (light grey/yellow, dark grey/orange) from 2021. I love that model and I'm getting ready to buy another pair off of Amazon (blue) probably next week.

Yes. Golf and regular shoes because sometimes the next year isn't as good, for me. ymmv

Yes I do. Presently have Alphacats in black and gray. And ASICS in gray, black, and white/blue.

I have 4 colors of the Biom C4 from Ecco along with their Tour soft spiked shoe.

I do currently have a white/black and the PTC version of the Puma Ignites from last year. If I like the new Nike Frees, I’ll most likely get them in another color

Yep I do. Applies to regular shoes as well. Had enough instances where I really love a shoe and then it is gone or the next version just isnt as good. Been known to get several to stockpile.
Absolutely done it with street shoes before. Not yet with my golf shoes but I can see it happening if they are perfect for me.

Sometimes. I have the white and nine-iron gray True Linkswear OGs, will probably buy new pairs of both at some point this year.

I’ve been guilty of this. When something works, and it fits, it’s hard to branch out sometimes. I knew a guy who would find a pair of jeans that fit him and buy like a half dozen pairs at a time.

Yes. Golf and regular shoes because sometimes the next year isn't as good, for me. ymmv
That's me, too. When I find a pair I like, I load up. I thought the Code Chaos was going to be so good after the 2021 version and I was underwhelmed with the following year's model. After that I started loading up on the 21 model when I could find them at clearance prices. I don't need to have the NEWEST verison of shoes. Just my favorite......🤷‍♂️

Yes, and I’m that way with every article of clothing.

Socks- Stance
Underwear- Puma
Tshirts - 32 Cool
Gym wear - Spyder
Joggers - Libin
Polos - Varied
Shoes - Olukai (except for golf)

I have 3 pairs of PROADAPT Alphacat, white/grey/black

Yes.

Way too many of them.

I have 5 pairs of the FJ hyperflex from two years ago. I have grey, black, and navy. Did the same thing. I finally found a shoe that didn't cause any pain and bought different colors. Still look for them on ebay

Yes, and I’m that way with every article of clothing.

Socks- Stance
Underwear- Puma
Tshirts - 32 Cool
Gym wear - Spyder
Joggers - Libin
Polos - Varied
Shoes - Olukai (except for golf)
A bit off topic, but I love those 32 Cool T-shirts, too. Bonus that they're cheap.

Haven't in a while, but I'm considering a nother pair of either Pro/SL or Premier's that wil be different than the current ones. All my current shoes are Red/White/Blue.
A few years back I had Adipure's in Tobacco/white stripe, Black/White stripe, White/Brown stripe and a reddish brown pair.

I did on my Ringers as i really like them.

I do the same as well in both golf and regular shoes.

100% yes. That’s what I’ve done with G Fore.

Yes...Jordan 1, 3, 4, 11
Air Max 90
Pegasus
GFore
Nike Tour Infinity
Nike Zoom Victory 2 and 3
Just to name a few

Back