I mean, my travel schedule is already pretty full for the rest of the year, but I will look into it.

***Earliest I can get in to LAS is 09:26. Unlikely I can get my bag, and a rental car to make 11:06 - I totally would just go in the morning and go home in the evening. I love Sand Hollow.

Any interest in the spring? We are looking at putting an trip together sometime in the first few months of next year.

We do have room for one more if anyone can make it on such short notice.

1106 tee time :cool:

I want to, not sure I can. My kids have a swim meet this weekend I don’t know the schedule for yet.

I want to, not sure I can. My kids have a swim meet this weekend I don’t know the schedule for yet.

Would be great to have you join if you can make it. (y)

Any interest in the spring? We are looking at putting an trip together sometime in the first few months of next year.
Interest? Yes.

It would depend entirely on dates. I'll be in Europe from January - TBD, but will need to go back to LA once or twice in the spring. If dates coincide, I'd love to make it work.

Would be great to have you join if you can make it. (y)

I may be able to make it, trying to find out details. You guys playing anywhere else this weekend?

I may be able to make it, trying to find out details. You guys playing anywhere else this weekend?
Great. I think it's just a one round deal. @vdubtx is just coming up from Vegas I think and @Tenputt and I are just meeting him down there. I'm just driving down for the day. @Tenputt may be staying longer.

Great. I think it's just a one round deal. @vdubtx is just coming up from Vegas I think and @Tenputt and I are just meeting him down there. I'm just driving down for the day. @Tenputt may be staying longer.

If I can make it I’d drive down tonight.

Yep, I’ll be driving up tomorrow morning and then back to Vegas after our round. Only had time for the one round this time.

As of now I’m in. I’ll drive down after work today.

Nice to see the foursome get filled. Enjoy the round guys.

got into St. George about 9:00 p.m. Looking forward to this.

Have fun today, guys! Looking forward to some pics!

On my way... be there in about 90 min

What time is tee off?

Today will be fun to follow!

image.jpg

From the practice green looking down at the 9 th green.

Looks like you have a great day to golf today!

Teeing off

66D2D8CA-9A1D-4F34-BDF2-ABA5D447CEEB.jpeg

Back