Sand Valley Golf Resort - Wisconsin's newest destination

Have a 3 night trip coming up in May. Can't wait! Had to book in January 2023 for May 2024 and barely got lodging for our weekend.
When in May are you going to be there?

This is awesome! I've been trying to get up there or convince our fire department group to book a weekend there. Had hoped to get up there before they started getting any major events.

Looks like such a great course. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.
Drinking Beer GIF by The Sean Ward Show

Lido and Sedge Valley are high up on this years list of rounds. This resort has come along nicely since my original posting..

Booked for an extended Memorial Weekend in 2025. Gonna play em all and the Sandbox a couple times. Really can’t wait, after last year’s trip to Bandon experiencing SV is high on the list. 12 CA ruffians heading to Wisconsin, can’t wait!!

Booked for an extended Memorial Weekend in 2025. Gonna play em all and the Sandbox a couple times. Really can’t wait, after last year’s trip to Bandon experiencing SV is high on the list. 12 CA ruffians heading to Wisconsin, can’t wait!!
If you like golf architecture you should try to play Lawsonia Links close by. Top 100 and it’s under $100 a round.

If you like golf architecture you should try to play Lawsonia Links close by. Top 100 and it’s under $100 a round.
i agree - for someone traveling to Wisconsin to golf, a quick run up to play the Lawsonia Links course is a must-do.
we played there last year in a best ball event; this coming summer i'm playing a father-son scramble there with my young son. can't wait!
for a 12-year-old he's going to have quite the season: Mammoth Dunes, Lawsonia, University Ridge, and the Quarry are all on tap.

Back