Sandwich Battle: Meatball Parm vs Chicken Parm

I think it is implied in the question that the meatballs are good tasty meatballs. That being the case a meatball parm sandwich is just so good. To me its not even close. I like chicken but i love good meatballs.

Meatball, far superior!

I just had an apple with peanut butter on it for lunch so i am hating @baylrballa and his meatball sub picture

Not meatball, that's for sure. I never understood the appeal for a meatball sub. I'll take chicken parm

I like both equally, though i will probably say meatball sub since i make an amazing meatball sandwich.....so i definitely have it more.

Chicken Parm because a bad meatball just ruins a good sandwich.

Chicken parm if made correctly is far superior. I appreciate stuff that has texture and layers to it. Meatballs do not provide that in a sandwich. While quite good on their own right, they are often a mush fest

I've looked locally and I cannot seem to find a place that offers either. Do these sandwiches just not exists in the PNW?

There is a Greek and Italian place not too far from my house that I've never been to. I went online to see if they have sandwiches and they do.

But now I want to grab some veal parm instead of a sandwich.

This forum sends me down so many rabbit holes...

Chicken parm. I love both but my moms chicken parm was my favorite food growing up and a good chicken parm sandwich is still one of my favorites and hits hard with the nostalgia.

I've looked locally and I cannot seem to find a place that offers either. Do these sandwiches just not exists in the PNW?

Pizza and Pasta Bar home of Seattle best Meatball Sandwich

Contact us:
[email protected]
(206) 621-7545
1530 Post Alley #7
Seattle, WA 98101

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

image of Meatballs Sandwich
Meatballs Sandwich
Home-made Meatballs, Mozzarella cheese, Marinara sauce, Parmesan served on our specialty oven roasted bread
$19.95

Pizza and Pasta Bar home of Seattle best Meatball Sandwich

Contact us:
[email protected]
(206) 621-7545
1530 Post Alley #7
Seattle, WA 98101

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

image of Meatballs Sandwich
Meatballs Sandwich
Home-made Meatballs, Mozzarella cheese, Marinara sauce, Parmesan served on our specialty oven roasted bread
$19.95
Thanks! I managed to find another spot a little closer with both sandwiches on their menu. I'll have to give both a shot and report back.

The calorie difference is eye opening at this place

16722702288912393477649244398496.jpg

I'm with some of the other folks here. I want my chicken parm on a plate with pasta. Same with veal parm.

It’s about to go down @JB

Got half meatball parm and half chicken parm
CA3610B1-D7D1-4D5C-9766-96BFF870AD84.jpeg
Will update with my thoughts shortly

The results are in…

Meatball parm takes the cake hands down. The meatballs were perfectly seasoned, the marinara sauce was just right, and it had just the right amount of cheese.

Chicken parm was good, but I felt the chicken was a bit dry, under seasoned, and just underwhelming in comparison.

Wife agrees that the meatball parm was the winner, so much so that she took the rest of the sandwich from me.

I think I like the *idea* of the chicken parm sandwich more than the meatball parm, but the execution of the meatball parm is better, from what I’ve had thus far. Would love to have this switch some day!

Typically been a Chicken Parm guy and never had a Meatball but if good, I’d try the meatball.

Tuna parm is definitely a lifestyle choice.
What are you implying?:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No. Not tuna parm. There should not BE a parm as part of a sammich. It belongs on a plate. Accompanied with pasta of some sort. But that's only my opinion. I'll even take it as an open face sammich. But a sub? Naw. Too messy.

Back