Sanford Model - Showing the custom shaping LaMont can do

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
Here is an inspired by model. Based on our Pamlico raw head the owner saw the shaping of Morgan's Sanford and asked us to do the same thing without the welding lines. Here she is all finished up and ready to go.

2009_12210025.jpg

2009_12210026.jpg

2009_12210028.jpg

2009_12210030.jpg

I love that putter! Is it a matte black or does it have some shine to the finish?

very nice looking putter.

I can't wait to hear feed back when he rolls it. I love mine !!

Morgan

The putter finally arrived after a elongated stay with uk customs...thankfully they released it after accepting my bribe of import tax:wink:

i have been rolling it on the carpet for a few days now and i have to say it is a beautiful piece of work...the shape fits my eye perfectly ...the weight and balance are just how i like it...

it will get its first outing on saturday as my course is open for the first time this year...can't wait!

many thanks to chris and lamont for the first class work they do.

I love that putter! Is it a matte black or does it have some shine to the finish?

We carry a satin and flat black polymer. We also have quite a few other options and a new black oxide with a couple different things available with it as well. Check out Sunset Beach Golf Company and look under the options tab under any of the putters to see examples of different finish options.

The putter finally arrived after a elongated stay with uk customs...thankfully they released it after accepting my bribe of import tax:wink:

i have been rolling it on the carpet for a few days now and i have to say it is a beautiful piece of work...the shape fits my eye perfectly ...the weight and balance are just how i like it...

it will get its first outing on saturday as my course is open for the first time this year...can't wait!

many thanks to chris and lamont for the first class work they do.

Putter has now had a couple of serious run outs and I have to say i am delighted....spent a number of hours on the putting green and played 18 last weekend...holed everything under 7 feet and a 30 footer....distance control was superb....

the putter has such beautiful feel....hard to describe....soft but very responsive....

Obviously in the UK these are very rare....and a number of the guys were picking it up and having a roll....all were very impressed....

To get feedback like this is music to our ears.
At SSB, we work very hard to put out the best product that we can. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your thoughts and delight.
Keep up the awesome play. I am jealous of your putting prowess, last weekend. My rounds come all too rarely and the putter suffers most of all. Natural swing and such are muscle memory, but "touch", that is another beast, ;-).
Thanks again,
LaMont in AZ
Sunset Beach's Custom Garage Guy

Back