Saying Hello from Denver, CO!

Thane10

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.6
Hey fellow golfers! Excited to be a part of this online community of fellow golf aficionados, players, advocates, hackers, and friends.

A little bit of my background - grew up in KS (on a hidden gem in Hutchinson that's not so hidden - Prairie Dunes) where my dad had a club in my hands by age 3, and I haven't looked back since! Competed in golf for most of my life, including collegiately and a four-year stint professionally.

More recently, I've taken what golf has taught me about my self, my development, and leadership in life and brought that into the world personal and professional development in business and in leadership. (If that's up your alley you can check out more of that here.)

I'm so grateful for all that the game of golf has taught me and I'm excited to continue learning from it my entire life. Looking forward to chatting with y'all on these forums!

Cheers,
Thane

Hello and welcome to THP @Thane10. Welcome to the family! This is an amazing community.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the greatest community in online golf.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP...enjoy !

Welcome aboard

Hey fellow golfers! Excited to be a part of this online community of fellow golf aficionados, players, advocates, hackers, and friends.

A little bit of my background - grew up in KS (on a hidden gem in Hutchinson that's not so hidden - Prairie Dunes) where my dad had a club in my hands by age 3, and I haven't looked back since! Competed in golf for most of my life, including collegiately and a four-year stint professionally.

More recently, I've taken what golf has taught me about my self, my development, and leadership in life and brought that into the world personal and professional development in business and in leadership. (If that's up your alley you can check out more of that here.)

I'm so grateful for all that the game of golf has taught me and I'm excited to continue learning from it my entire life. Looking forward to chatting with y'all on these forums!

Cheers,
Thane
Welcome! I have played Prairie Dunes and lived in Eudora. I have been in AZ quite awhile now.

:welcome: and what a great place to grow up on!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome! great part of the country! I recall skiing Keystone area multiple times on a Saturay morning in the middle of winter then getting 9 holes in later in the afternoon back down in Denver. i loved living in that area.

welcome. You are picking a great day to join this forum. Check out the Grandaddy Live thread and jump right on in.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Back