Saying Hello from Denver, CO!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you!

Welcome to the madhouse! Fellow CO hacker here, mostly bashing my way around Riverdale, Todd Creek & Thorncreek up north.

Very cool! Riverdale has been on my hitlist for some time now and I still haven't gotten out there. I've heard great things!

Welcome! Grew up in KCMO area and now here as well! Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Very cool! Riverdale has been on my hitlist for some time now and I still haven't gotten out there. I've heard great things!
It's in great condition still, even with the lack of rain or snow. Played back 9 of The Dunes, walked it in under 2 hours starting just before 3 so if you're keen let me know

So true! Where do you like to play at in KC?
Use to be Prairie Highlands before it went private. Now I play mostly out at Sycamore Ridge.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I'm down the road in C Springs.

It's in great condition still, even with the lack of rain or snow. Played back 9 of The Dunes, walked it in under 2 hours starting just before 3 so if you're keen let me know

Nice - good to hear. And that'd be fun!

Use to be Prairie Highlands before it went private. Now I play mostly out at Sycamore Ridge.

Very nice - I've played a handful of tournaments out at Sycamore Ridge - a fun track!

Welcome!! THP is an incredible place! Let us know if you have any questions!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to a great community from a fellow Coloradoan, but I'm on the good side of the state. :cool:

Back