Scottie S outduels #1 pickleball player

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure what that says about Scottie or the #1 player for pickleball

Wasn’t this at a celebrity thing? I’m gonna say the #1 player wasn’t going all out. I’m also not a big Scottie fan so this opinion is 100% biased 😂

I think Scottie just became @Muchmore18's golf hero.

It’s one point…one. 😂

Kinda disappointed that he doesn't have 'happy feet' while playing pickleball too.

It’s one point…one. 😂
This is key. To adapt the scenario to golf: there's a solid likelihood an average golfer might play one hole better than a top pro, but pretty much no chance they'd win in a full round or tournament.

Johns wasn't even going half speed...He's a freak at this sport and it was a celebrity match lol

Wasn’t this at a celebrity thing? I’m gonna say the #1 player wasn’t going all out. I’m also not a big Scottie fan so this opinion is 100% biased 😂
Bingo!! And if you’ve seen Ben John’s play on tv/in person you would know why he reaches the finals in both singles & doubles in every tournament.

The comments on that post are ignorance at it's finest too

This is key. To adapt the scenario to golf: there's a solid likelihood an average golfer might play one hole better than a top pro, but pretty much no chance they'd win in a full round or tournament.
I don’t think an average golfer ever beats a pro on a hole. It’s been shown many times how much better they are from tee to pin.

I don’t think an average golfer ever beats a pro on a hole. It’s been shown many times how much better they are from tee to pin.
I answered in the other thread, but I think anything can happen once.

Will they win, no but it's nice to have that isolated incident where you can say you did it.

Sure they do. Pros are incredible but they aren’t machines. Heck I beat Wes Short Jr one day in a big skins tournament. I shot -1 and he shot even. And he was leading the senior US Open after 2 or 3 rounds just a few months before that. Now it was a great day for me and probably a really bad day for him but it shows it can happen.

Bingo!! And if you’ve seen Ben John’s play on tv/in person you would know why he reaches the finals in both singles & doubles in every tournament.
Because he doesn’t have to play Scottie?

It was a point. That's like saying I stuck my shot on the par 3 closer than Tiger. ;)

Back