Scottie Scheffler wins the 2024 Masters, WITB

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Scottie Scheffler wins his 2nd Green Jacket at Augusta National. Never faltering, he ended up pulling away from the field and winning by 4 strokes, here's a look at his gear.

Driver
TaylorMade Qi10 8° w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X
Fairway Wood
TaylorMade Qi10 fairway woods (15°) with a Fujikura Ventus Black 8 X shaft.
Irons
Srixon Z U85 utility iron (3-4) w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Hybrid Prototype 10 X
TaylorMade P7TW irons (5-PW) w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges
Titleist Vokey SM8 wedges (50°-12F, 56°-14F)
Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks (60°-T) w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Putter
TaylorMade Spider Tour X
Ball
Titleist Pro V1

I will not be ordering that putter....

Thanks for doing this, since joining THP I’ve felt like I’ve been spending more time paying attention to equipment and shafts etc. while watching the tournament.

One minor correction: the 4 utility iron has an X100 TI like the rest of his irons.

I will not be ordering that putter....
Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends

Jason Day is still using his.
Yeah, but he is also wearing Malbon apparel, which cancels out any equipment advantage.

The odd Srixon ZU85 driving iron. Surprised Taylormade didn't convince him to switch to one of their driving irons like the Stealth UDI or DHY.

The odd Srixon ZU85 driving iron. Surprised Taylormade didn't convince him to switch to one of their driving irons like the Stealth UDI or DHY.
I pretty much guarantee he's tried the TM versions, and still likes the Srixon clubs better. They are damn good utility irons.

I pretty much guarantee he's tried the TM versions, and still likes the Srixon clubs better. They are damn good utility irons.
Of course he has tried the TM stuff and likely spent a lot of time trying different combos of the Stealth UDI and DHY. However, I'm surprised they could not configure one combo that he likes good enough to put in the bag.

Hmm, do I need another Spider? Guess not, I moved on to the X5

I used the Itsy Bitsy for about 5 years, long before most PGA players been ever thought of using Spiders, except of course Harman, he's still sticking to the original Spider.
20180902_141823 - Copy.jpg

is he a good enough ballstriker for blades?

Hmm, do I need another Spider? Guess not, I moved on to the X5

I used the Itsy Bitsy for about 5 years, long before most PGA players been ever thought of using Spiders, except of course Harman, he's still sticking to the original Spider.
View attachment 9257438
That Itsy Bitsy was a personal favorite of mine.

The Srixon utilities surprise me every time, but I suppose it really shouldn't. I love seeing them in there.

Back