Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black Putter

I think it looks beautiful and yes I would buy one. The red dots on top look sweet. It’s a lot of money for a putter and the chances of me even finding one will probably be nil, but if given the opportunity I would. Especially with most of October off to play.

Sweet looking. I doubt I’ll pull the trigger on one even if I could get ahold of it.

That's an amazing looking putter. Something about it really catches my eye. I am absolutely positive I won't get it due to the price point but I would not complain about that at all.

Wow…..that is really 🔥 🔥 🔥 but alas with really cool stuff is light years out of my price range. Divorce lawyers are just too darn expensive 😜.

I like it but even for me, that's a bit steep for a putter. I can just as well 3 jack with a $200 putter 😆

I can’t see the price making this attractive. It’s ok. I’ve never been fond of huge headed bricky putters. It’s a no for me.

I think it's a cool looking putter. The Phantom line has grown on me. But will I pay the price for the black out?......mmmm. no.

Man that's a good looking putter. I need to start saving.

Love it, looks like my JT 5.5 model only tighter!!! On my list in October!!! I will post my review shortly after.

I am not generally a Scottie fan, but this looks pretty damn nice.

Like the looks but I get the feeling that the new Scotty releases are money grabs.
I've always felt that way about Scotty putters, so nothing new here to me. I think they're one of the biggest ripoffs in the whole golf industry.

Nice looking stick, but not a chance I'd pay that much for a putter unless it automatically sank everything inside 10 feet for me.

Love the feeling of this putter! Instant gamer

D00B3333-179E-4147-A0F6-3BAB8D44C1A7.jpegEB9101EE-BD49-402A-9056-D8D7B012A1A8.jpeg

Back