Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Here's my weapons of grass destruction. haha

The total package.

I picked up the bag simply because I liked the colours and lay out of the pockets and personalized it a little with my favorite hockey team's logo's.

All the sticks in the bag.

Driver

Ping I25, it's a good club and I hit it really well but I think the new tech has passed it and it's on notice that it will be out of the bag fairly soon for an XR16pro or F6+ or LTD or M1.

Hybrids

Callaway Razr X Tour 18-21

Love these to me they are the perfect design for a hybrid, I've played others but ended up buying these again and I'm so glad I did. Off the turf they are fantastic. Also put a little gold paint fill on them.

Irons

Ping S55 4-PW

When I first saw them in the review here I didn't think much of their looks but after hitting them they just worked for me and I have come to really like the looks of them. They perform just the way I want them to I highly recommend them. Also went with the gold and black paintfill and put some red into the numbers.

Wedges.

Mizuno MP T5. 50-54-58

Great wedge and love the finish and badging. Also changed the white paintfill to silver.

Putter.

SeeMore Si2. One of the best putters I have played but if I can find my previous putter again it's getting the boot. Changed the paint fill to gold and silver as well. Head cover is from my previous SuperStroke DCF-4 putter. Loved that thing, Bruce Sizemore is awesome at designing putters.

Simple and it works. The S55 were the last Ping club I was really excited about.

Looking good dude!

Simple and it works. The S55 were the last Ping club I was really excited about.

I try not to over complicate my set up. I have no fairway woods because I like how having the two hybrids improves my gapping at that end of the bag. I would like to get some graphite shafts or pxi's into my irons though.

Nice look man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good scrap. Curious to see what new driver you get. M1 is so impressive right now. Love the look of S55 irons, wish I had the game for them.

Looking good scrap. Curious to see what new driver you get. M1 is so impressive right now. Love the look of S55 irons, wish I had the game for them.

I think I will end up with the XR16 but I really need to hit them all side by side. The 55's aren't that tough of a club to hit imo and have enough forgiveness in them for me.

really nice looking clubs but that bag with that logo is hideous :p

Nice looking set up! Just goes to show that the latest isn't always the greatest.

I'm liking the irons :) If you move on from the i25 sometime let me know, i'd be curious to try it out with my fuji!

I'm liking the irons :) If you move on from the i25 sometime let me know, i'd be curious to try it out with my fuji!

Or you can try it out in the middle of July. Just sayin.

Bit of an update.
Reshafted with rip tour 115 protos soft stepped with Lamkin UTx grips. First round is tomorrow morning.

Looking good man

Thanks dude you know how excited I am. Was advised not to go to the range tonight though. That kinda sucks.

Haha yeah sleep on it and get at it tomorrow

Nice bag, a little of everything.
like it!

Those irons look lethal dude!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like the red ferrules, surprised you don't have joe sakics likeness on the shaft. I feel like every WITB photo for you should be accompanied by compression pants

I like the red ferrules, surprised you don't have joe sakics likeness on the shaft. I feel like every WITB photo for you should be accompanied by compression pants

Maybe I'll buy some little number stickers and put all the great avs players numbers on the feruls. Lol. I do need to change up the paint fill now.

It's summer forget the pants it's compression short season, my neighbours love it. Lol.

Those irons look lethal dude!

Thanks man I've wanted graphite for a long time and mango smash and I worked something out. I just might sleep with them tonight.

Thanks man I've wanted graphite for a long time and mango smash and I worked something out. I just might sleep with them tonight.
That's kinda weird but whatever floats your boat man hahaha

Maybe I'll buy some little number stickers and put all the great avs players numbers on the feruls. Lol. I do need to change up the paint fill now.

It's summer forget the pants it's compression short season, my neighbours love it. Lol.
No need to ruin a great set dude....
This is perfectly normal. Just ask my wife.

Haha. A golfers wife needs to understand these things. I'll post some thoughts on the change tomorrow in the rip shaft thread. I've read a lot but have no idea what to expect.

i'm liking this setup a lot...but dude who did your clubwork!? that ferrule on the s55 looks a little sloppy imo

i'm liking this setup a lot...but dude who did your clubwork!? that ferrule on the s55 looks a little sloppy imo

Thanks man. Golf Town. They didn't clean all the epoxy off the hosel either.

Back