SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

That is gorgeous.

I'm glad to see that Seemore is getting the love it deserves on this site. The putter market is fairly oversaturated, and it's nice to see some good info circulating. I am currently bagging the seemore m6, and couldn't be happier.

And yes, i putt from both sides, and i'm not ashamed of it.:banana:

That is gorgeous.

I'm glad to see that Seemore is getting the love it deserves on this site. The putter market is fairly oversaturated, and it's nice to see some good info circulating. I am currently bagging the seemore m6, and couldn't be happier.

And yes, i putt from both sides, and i'm not ashamed of it.:banana:

Rallo, thanks for being apart of the family. Let us know if we can help in anyway. Have a great weekend

Hey guys can anyone give me some feedback on the m3 vs m5? I understand the m5 is a little bigger right? Are there any other distinct differences? My mom is in love with the looks of the two but isn't quite sure which will be better. I know its subjective haha but because there isnt any in stores around us im hoping to find some info from people who know them best. Thanks

Hey guys can anyone give me some feedback on the m3 vs m5? I understand the m5 is a little bigger right? Are there any other distinct differences? My mom is in love with the looks of the two but isn't quite sure which will be better. I know its subjective haha but because there isnt any in stores around us im hoping to find some info from people who know them best. Thanks

The 5 is a much much deeper head (face to back of flange) than the 3. 3 is basically a mid mallet and the 5 is a full mallet. Both feel nice, the 5 is a higher MOI I believe.

Gotcha thanks for the info! By chance do you know if the 5 is a lot heavier? I know it'll be heavier just wondering if its like too much? Enough to steer you away from using one full time (assuming one likes mallets to begin with)

They're actually both stock at 340g, they can adjust weights up though if desired.

Interesting. Guess she couldn't go wrong either way. She's never seen the rst and now is raving about it haha I said welcome to the party. Thanks again Jman

Interesting. Guess she couldn't go wrong either way. She's never seen the rst and now is raving about it haha I said welcome to the party. Thanks again Jman

If she has time have her call the office and we can answer some of her questions as well. 615-435-8015 (Jman - thanks for the help.)

I'm still really thrilled with the mFGP! When I started this a couple years ago I described my putting as streaky, now I can truly describe it as steady. I had a couple of really horrible rounds today due mainly to poor driving, and wedge play, but the putter helped keep them from getting even worse. I didn't make thing easy for myself on the greens either, often leaving myself with 20-30' putts for a bogey. I didn't make any long putts, but came extremely close a number of times. Out of 36 (rough) holes I had 2 - 3 putts, 5-1 putts, and the rest 2 putts. I felt really confident on the greens today, despite playing poorly around the green.

The best putts I hit today came on the green that usually gives me fits. It's #17 at Riverside in Menominee, a two tiered green, which they always seem to put the hole on or near the transition between the tiers. Today it was on the lower tier, but only a few feet from the slope going up to the second. Messing with the guys I was playing with, I said "if you get on that upper tier it's three jack city." Then I step up and hit my wedge too far, again, leaving me on the back side of the green about 30' away. Of course they were riding me hard now about what I had just said, expecting me to really screw it up. Their taunting had no effect on me because I felt strangely comfortable over that putt. I knew that it had to almost die at the drop off and then trickle down or it would roll way past. I pulled it some but had the pace right, it nearly stopped at the edge off the drop off and then trickled down, ending up about 6' left of the hole leaving a right to left slider to get it in. They were like “Niiiice putt, but let’s see if you can make this one hahahaha!” Again, I felt really comfortable over that putt, lined up a few inches right, and drained it. I accepted their (dumbfounded) congrats, and we went to the next tee.

I wrote all that because that would not have gone down that way a few years ago. It would have been a self-fulfilling prophecy after I opened my mouth like that. The Spi method just works! And so does RST, and the mFGP! The mFGP hasn’t had a free ride in by bag the past few years either, it has earned its spot time and time again.

I'm still really thrilled with the mFGP! When I started this a couple years ago I described my putting as streaky, now I can truly describe it as steady. I had a couple of really horrible rounds today due mainly to poor driving, and wedge play, but the putter helped keep them from getting even worse. I didn't make thing easy for myself on the greens either, often leaving myself with 20-30' putts for a bogey. I didn't make any long putts, but came extremely close a number of times. Out of 36 (rough) holes I had 2 - 3 putts, 5-1 putts, and the rest 2 putts. I felt really confident on the greens today, despite playing poorly around the green.

The best putts I hit today came on the green that usually gives me fits. It's #17 at Riverside in Menominee, a two tiered green, which they always seem to put the hole on or near the transition between the tiers. Today it was on the lower tier, but only a few feet from the slope going up to the second. Messing with the guys I was playing with, I said "if you get on that upper tier it's three jack city." Then I step up and hit my wedge too far, again, leaving me on the back side of the green about 30' away. Of course they were riding me hard now about what I had just said, expecting me to really screw it up. Their taunting had no effect on me because I felt strangely comfortable over that putt. I knew that it had to almost die at the drop off and then trickle down or it would roll way past. I pulled it some but had the pace right, it nearly stopped at the edge off the drop off and then trickled down, ending up about 6' left of the hole leaving a right to left slider to get it in. They were like “Niiiice putt, but let’s see if you can make this one hahahaha!” Again, I felt really comfortable over that putt, lined up a few inches right, and drained it. I accepted their (dumbfounded) congrats, and we went to the next tee.

I wrote all that because that would not have gone down that way a few years ago. It would have been a self-fulfilling prophecy after I opened my mouth like that. The Spi method just works! And so does RST, and the mFGP! The mFGP hasn’t had a free ride in by bag the past few years either, it has earned its spot time and time again.

great post! Thanks for sharing and sharing the luv by making putts! SeeMORE!!!

great post! Thanks for sharing and sharing the luv by making putts! SeeMORE!!!

Thanks, I spread the love as much as I can. Consistency and confidence are wonderful things.

mFGP still going strong. Had a bit of trouble with really slow greens on my first round of the season this past Sunday, leaving too many way short. I did make a 20 footer for birdie, 5 footer for birdie, and several par putts from 4 - 8 feet though. I still have the same confidence, consistency of roll, and ability to putt on the intended line as I have enjoyed since getting this great putter. I did catch myself trying to forward press a bit at first.
I plan to go back through the basics of spi again this year as if I was a beginner, just think it never hurts to go back through fundamentals because it's easy to let them slip.

Having said all that I am pondering a new putter this year
Spoiler
Giant FGP what else?

Found a really solid m3 today in the used bin for $85 today. Seem like a good deal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a really solid m3 today in the used bin for $85 today. Seem like a good deal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is good shape with no major dings on topline or face, I say absolutely.

I usually consider anything less than $150 for an m series SeeMore in good shape a pretty darn good deal.

Bumping this because

1) It's one of the best forum reviews EVER done on THP.......EVER.

2) It's still a major motivator for me wanting to get my SPi certification.

Back