SeeMore Putters Thread

Got an mFGP back in the bag!

I took one of my PR M1s out for last Sunday's skins game. I had a couple of less than stellar holes (hit a house coming out of the rough on #15) but at least my putting was on point.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

First day back with the Seemore

https://vimeo.com/164728520

looks great. Remember to trust your alignment. When practicing always make sure you know where you are aimed (triangulator, laser, chalk line). Therefore you can not worry about alignment because RST will set you up square. Once you have a reference for alignment you can 100% work on your putting stroke! Have a SeeMore day!!

I just more or less impulse bought a PTM3 from PGA superstore for a stupid good price; $85 shipped brand new. I've had a PTM3 but traded it away and I'm excited to get some RST and face balanced at impact back in my life to see if it can unseat my Odyssey WTC #7. I never used to be a putter hoe, but THP has given me a real problem, at least it's a problem according to my wife.

I really wish I wouldn't have parted with my custom built seemore mfgp from my visit to Nashville. Ugh. I want it back :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First day back with the Seemore

https://vimeo.com/164728520
I have been using my X2 for about a year now and it is going to take a lot for me to game a different putter other than another SeeMore. I feel so confident with it in my hands.

Welcome home haha

I take a 67% make rate all day! Keep up the great work buddy!

Funny thing is that since my miss lately are pulls, that left to right putt was tough for me all day. On the other hand when I went to the other side of the hole the right to left putts were automatic!

I have been using my X2 for about a year now and it is going to take a lot for me to game a different putter other than another SeeMore. I feel so confident with it in my hands.

Welcome home haha

Awesome putter - always wants to return to square without any manipulation. Love the insert! Have a great weekend.

Awesome putter - always wants to return to square without any manipulation. Love the insert! Have a great weekend.
I want another SeeMore just having trouble figuring out what can beat it out of my bag. Decisions Decisions

I really wish I wouldn't have parted with my custom built seemore mfgp from my visit to Nashville. Ugh. I want it back :/

i have owned...... off and on.... about 5 different seemores.... and i wish i had the $$$ to keep them all. Loved them all for different reasons - I have one packed up ready to ship tomorrow AM... and I already am feeling sad about it! :(

but then i look over at my bag and see my mfgp2 and know that everything will be ok......

Anyone know if the X2 nickel is face balanced at impact? Thought I had a ptm3 on the way but PGA superstore apparently doesn't count so well so now I'm looking at other options.

Anyone know if the X2 nickel is face balanced at impact? Thought I had a ptm3 on the way but PGA superstore apparently doesn't count so well so now I'm looking at other options.

According to their website the Corona Del Mar X2 is.

I went to PGASS and rolled the Giant today. Dropped 7 of 10 from 20 ft. I must be crazy, having sold this putter to a friend. I might need to buy it back!

So I bought the Giant that I sold to my friend (he doesn't golf as much as I do, and he wanted to go back to his original putter).

I am so happy! Picked it up yesterday, should be in the bag this weekend!!

I need to try the Giant. I saw one in the Marketplace but was too late

I need to try the Giant. I saw one in the Marketplace but was too late

I want a mini giant in a bad way but I already have 3 putters in the rotation I like.

I want a mini giant in a bad way but I already have 3 putters in the rotation I like.
Damn shame we can only use putter a round haha

I think I know why I need the the Giant, I reminds me of a hockey stick... Hmmm

According to their website the Corona Del Mar X2 is.
I saw that too, but wasn't sure if the cdm series had any different weighting or balance points than the original X series.

Damn shame we can only use putter a round haha

I am not a fan of the the "stealth" version they have available right now or I would likely have one already.

Back