SeeMore Putters Thread

I actually like the stock grip more than I thought, so I'm planning on blowing it off with air so if I don't like the superstroke better I can reinstall. Sadly, mine is blue and not green.
Cool. Let us know what you decide to go with

Cool. Let us know what you decide to go with
Got the 2.0 installed today, and initial feelings are that I love it. Was working on the POB grip with the stock feeltec grip and it was feeling really good and I was sinking everything, but when I put on the SS it was even easier. I'm really excited to get this out to a course to see how it does.

Got the 2.0 installed today, and initial feelings are that I love it. Was working on the POB grip with the stock feeltec grip and it was feeling really good and I was sinking everything, but when I put on the SS it was even easier. I'm really excited to get this out to a course to see how it does.
Nice. What color SS did you go with?

I had a 2013 us open one lying around, so threw that on there.
Sweet. I hope you hit it well. I know for me I have been using my SeeMore for about a year and it has been the best putting experience I have had in the time I have been golfing.

Can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

Played in a scramble today. Grabbed the Giant for the round.

Drained a 69 ft putt for birdie - best putt of the day, hands down. Was always around the hole.

Played in a scramble today. Grabbed the Giant for the round.

Drained a 69 ft putt for birdie - best putt of the day, hands down. Was always around the hole.

Wow, that's a heck of a putt, I need to give this putter a look.

Wow, that's a heck of a putt, I need to give this putter a look.
Center cut, never a doubt.
I like it - big head, tho, which does not bother me.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Just bought just_hacking's Corona Del Mar X4, so looking forward to getting it out and seeing what magic it can create. ;)

Just bought just_hacking's Corona Del Mar X4, so looking forward to getting it out and seeing what magic it can create. ;)
Awesome! Is this your first SeeMore?

I was at Golf Galaxy and rolled the Del Mar X2 and oh baby does that insert feel fantastic

I was at Golf Galaxy and rolled the Del Mar X2 and oh baby does that insert feel fantastic
It does feel fantastic and I haven't even pondered a putter since I started gaming it last year. So much confidence with it my hands and RST in my brain haha

Awesome! Is this your first SeeMore?

Yes, and actually my first quality putter. I was scrounging up a set last year when I started to play, I found a slightly used $15 Strata Plus putter that I've been using, but knew I wanted something better. I tend to learn more towards blades, and when I saw this posted on the forum, decided to take the leap. I've never rolled one, but anything is going to be better than what I currently have. :)

Yes, and actually my first quality putter. I was scrounging up a set last year when I started to play, I found a slightly used $15 Strata Plus putter that I've been using, but knew I wanted something better. I tend to learn more towards blades, and when I saw this posted on the forum, decided to take the leap. I've never rolled one, but anything is going to be better than what I currently have. :)
Sweet. Well this will be a solid upgrade. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

Played in a 4 man scramble today, and I'm hooked; my X2 is in the bag. Several mid length putts made and about a 30' putt for my first ever eagle. Face balanced at impact plus RST is almost cheating.

Played in a 4 man scramble today, and I'm hooked; my X2 is in the bag. Several mid length putts made and about a 30' putt for my first ever eagle. Face balanced at impact plus RST is almost cheating.
Awesome man! It definitely took me some time for get comfortable with it but man once I did the putts started dropping left and right.

Great post!! SeeMore makes putting simple and fun! Appreciate the support.

I got a Giant FGP from the marketplace and I absolutely love it. My first couple days with it were a mess as I figured out the RST but now that I have things worked out it is a monster.
I destroyed the other team at this week's league entirely because of my putting. The other team started calling it Thor's Hammer because it kept shooting lightning bolts. I finished 9 holes with only 16 putts which is unheard of for me, finishing things out with a 30' putt for Birdie. The biggest benefit to my game was my lag putting. I didn't have a single 3 putt because everything was sticking close. My longest 2nd putt of the round was about 18"
I think I might have to stamp Mjölnir ​on it.

I got a Giant FGP from the marketplace and I absolutely love it. My first couple days with it were a mess as I figured out the RST but now that I have things worked out it is a monster.
I destroyed the other team at this week's league entirely because of my putting. The other team started calling it Thor's Hammer because it kept shooting lightning bolts. I finished 9 holes with only 16 putts which is unheard of for me, finishing things out with a 30' putt for Birdie. The biggest benefit to my game was my lag putting. I didn't have a single 3 putt because everything was sticking close. My longest 2nd putt of the round was about 18"
I think I might have to stamp Mjölnir ​on it.

That is awesome!! Luv the name!!

That is awesome!! Luv the name!!

I rolled some seemores at the golfsmith today and loved the alignment. They had a few models but no new ones, I wanted to ask you in terms of softness, what is the softest model available? I tried the del mar x2 and the feel on the insert is pretty good.

I have an X2 but can't really speak to the softness as it is the only SeeMore that I own. I can tell you though it is by far an away the best flat stick I have ever owned. I am such a fan of SeeMore and RST and the results for me do the talking, putting once was a weakness now I go into round expecting to make putts. Which ever you chose you really can't go wrong IMO.

I do not have any experience with any of their TPU insert putters, but the Private Reserve copper insert, 100% milled carbon steel and the stainless steel putters with horizontal groove face milling all have a very nice, soft feel to them.

I have an X2 but can't really speak to the softness as it is the only SeeMore that I own. I can tell you though it is by far an away the best flat stick I have ever owned. I am such a fan of SeeMore and RST and the results for me do the talking, putting once was a weakness now I go into round expecting to make putts. Which ever you chose you really can't go wrong IMO.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you and what wrist to floor? Did you customize lie at all?

Forgot to check all those while I was rolling but the x2 really felt great, I tried all the other ones they are all metal and too clicky for me.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you and what wrist to floor? Did you customize lie at all?

Forgot to check all those while I was rolling but the x2 really felt great, I tried all the other ones they are all metal and too clicky for me.
I am 5 10 and I think last I checked my wrist to the floor was 33 inches. I did not customize lie at all.

Good luck with the decision and let us know what you go with

Back