SeeMore Putters Thread

Not that you need a new Sprinter....but if/when you are ready to replace it let me know, I can get you a control # for a sweet discounted price.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No replacing here. Thank you, but we just redid the interior.

There will be a live update thread coming in a couple of hours with a new launch and first look exclusive to THP.

This visit is going to be a lot of fun!

I wish I had time to participate. I will have to catch up on that tonight. Sounds awesome, though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just snagged a DB4 (350G) for $21.66 on eBay (plus $11.99 shipping). :alien2:

When it comes to putting what is your New Year's resolution? Let us know below THP family!
Not to exceed my 100 putter limit. Though with your new versions that might be extremely difficult to do.

Edit: Oops, you were asking about putting not putters.

Gain more consistency. Have made a slight grip adjustment that hopefully will do the trick.

Just make more putts. Make convert % from inside 20 feet is like .01%

Hit 15 greens two days ago. One birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you guys (SEEMORE) ever going to make a slant-neck style putter?

There was a putter that you made years ago that I still want that's hard to find that was similar to a slant neck. What model was that again?

The golf courses that you all play...Any of your local golf staff going to the PGA show this year??
One of the courses I play regularly has a "super store" and always has at least one staff member attend the PGA show. They also actively promote SeeMore putters in their main store and prominently display them at their other 3 courses in the area.

Hmm, I take that as a hint that something cool is about to drop. Good thing that THP will absolutely have the best coverage of the show.

Are you guys (SEEMORE) ever going to make a slant-neck style putter?

There was a putter that you made years ago that I still want that's hard to find that was similar to a slant neck. What model was that again?

There was one putter model that was made by the first owner of SeeMore. It was called the LRT (rough design).

One of the courses I play regularly has a "super store" and always has at least one staff member attend the PGA show. They also actively promote SeeMore putters in their main store and prominently display them at their other 3 courses in the area.

Hmm, I take that as a hint that something cool is about to drop. Good thing that THP will absolutely have the best coverage of the show.

Thanks for the info! Appreciate the support.

There was one putter model that was made by the first owner of SeeMore. It was called the LRT (rough design).

That's the one! Been trying to get my hands on one for a while.

Back