SeeMore Putters Thread

I have really been struggling with putting...i had 5 three putts on the front 9 last week. I've tried out many different putters and after reading about the SeeMore putters and their alignment system I decided to give one a try. I picked up an FGP original and took some practice rolls at home on the carpet. I immediately noticed how bad my alignment was and that my club face was far from square. It felt like I had it square but the alignment lines showed me otherwise. My son and I took it to the practice green for a couple of days and I got used to the feel and alignment. I took it to the course yesterday and had 29 total putts (i'm usually close to 40) including 8 one putts! Instant results. My playing partners commented all day how automatic I was and were surprised how well I putted. The technology behind the alignment lines really works!
Congrats on the purchase. I'm thinking that there will additional SeeMore's in your life.
I do not want... I NEEEEEED a Db4x in my life really bad!
The DB4x is a sweet putter. Are you going coppery goodness PR or standard face?

Congrats on the purchase. I'm thinking that there will additional SeeMore's in your life.

The DB4x is a sweet putter. Are you going coppery goodness PR or standard face?

I do not know yet! Ive had the standard and loved it, so I might stick with what I know.

I do not know yet! Ive had the standard and loved it, so I might stick with what I know.
I enjoy both. IMHO you honestly can't go wrong with either.

I've already been checking out the Tour Limited Z2 models! I'll hold off for now as i'm happy with the one I have. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

85 putters? Looks like you collect putters like I collect drivers!

I recently picked up a Z3c. I adjusted the shaft length, regripped it with my favorite grip and took it out for a maiden voyage on Sunday.

I was playing 250+ miles from home in different geographic conditions (e.g. heat, grass, cut depth, topography, etc.) on a course I'm not that familiar with. I putted for about 5 minutes on the practice green, and then we teed off. I three putted the first hole, but from there on in had no more 3 putts and 5 one putts. I only missed one putt from 8 feet or closer. I was pretty happy given I'd not even rolled the putter prior to my five minutes on the practice green.

There are a lot of gimmicks in the golf industry that promise a lot and deliver little that is tangible. I've had several Seemores and really believe that RST does help with alignment, which can lead to better putting.

Of the Seemores I have had, I think I like the Z3c the best. It pairs RST with some great alignment lines that really frame the ball well (think Odyssey 7), and I think that makes the whole setup even more effective. While many Seemores are somewhat "industrial" in look, the Z3c looks absolutely fantastic as well. I think it's definitely one to look at if one is considering a Seemore.

ryebread - appreciate the support - Glad it is going well. #teamSeeMore #allstate

I recently picked up a Z3c. I adjusted the shaft length, regripped it with my favorite grip and took it out for a maiden voyage on Sunday.

I was playing 250+ miles from home in different geographic conditions (e.g. heat, grass, cut depth, topography, etc.) on a course I'm not that familiar with. I putted for about 5 minutes on the practice green, and then we teed off. I three putted the first hole, but from there on in had no more 3 putts and 5 one putts. I only missed one putt from 8 feet or closer. I was pretty happy given I'd not even rolled the putter prior to my five minutes on the practice green.

There are a lot of gimmicks in the golf industry that promise a lot and deliver little that is tangible. I've had several Seemores and really believe that RST does help with alignment, which can lead to better putting.

Of the Seemores I have had, I think I like the Z3c the best. It pairs RST with some great alignment lines that really frame the ball well (think Odyssey 7), and I think that makes the whole setup even more effective. While many Seemores are somewhat "industrial" in look, the Z3c looks absolutely fantastic as well. I think it's definitely one to look at if one is considering a Seemore.

It's definitely my favorite SeeMore. Glad it's working for you!

I've already been checking out the Tour Limited Z2 models! I'll hold off for now as i'm happy with the one I have. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

85 putters? Looks like you collect putters like I collect drivers!
SeeMores are a lot like the old potato chip commercial. Bet you can't have just one.

Full disclosure: Out of the 85 (now 87) putters only 35 are SeeMores. Latest is a PR M2c from a fellow THPer that I had SeeMore bump up the weight and install a Rosemark grip on.

Edit: The 86th was a PR M1 Tri-sole also from a THPer. So be careful of THPer's, they are #Enablers
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can anyone offer a comparison on a PTM face? I think that is the only one that I have not rolled, so I am looking to scratch the SeeMore itch.

Had my lowest ever putting round of 30 putts this weekend with my X2. Should have been 28 but burned edges on the final two holes. My putting has improved so dramatically since switching to a Seemore.

Had my lowest ever putting round of 30 putts this weekend with my X2. Should have been 28 but burned edges on the final two holes. My putting has improved so dramatically since switching to a Seemore.

Awesome to hear man. I played 3 times over vacation and with a different putter each time and I can't wait to get my SeeMore back in my hands.

Can anyone offer a comparison on a PTM face? I think that is the only one that I have not rolled, so I am looking to scratch the SeeMore itch.

I don't know what putters you've tried, but it's harder than a Scotty and harder than the Seemore Si insert. I really liked it. It gives a nice click. I would say the face is firm rather than hard.

I don't know what putters you've tried, but it's harder than a Scotty and harder than the Seemore Si insert. I really liked it. It gives a nice click. I would say the face is firm rather than hard.

Thanks for that input.

Ive used the Si, SB2, fgp series, mfgp series, x series.

PTM face has a soft/firm feel. Kind of hard to describe but has a very good sound coming off the golf ball. Give us a call at 615-435-8015 if you would like to discuss more.

Looking at some M5x and I came across this one. It looks extremely odd to me.

It looks like the shaft is inserted directly over the site line on top line of the putter. I do not think that I have ever seen this, so I wanted to check to see if this was normal or a modification gone wrong!? It also looks like the red dot has been removed. I know paint fill can, but it does not even look like there was an "indention" where the red dot would be.

That doesn't look right to me at all

Rolled a Giant at Golfdom and it is way to big for me but that's just my personal preference.

Rolled a Giant at Golfdom and it is way to big for me but that's just my personal preference.
I'm really curious about the giants, after playin with the Cure, I can't go back to a small putter, but I kinda miss the RST, so a M1t is on my mind

I'm really curious about the giants, after playin with the Cure, I can't go back to a small putter, but I kinda miss the RST, so a M1t is on my mind
You might like them then. They were massive dude haha

This thread is so deep... Wow.

Looking at some M5x and I came across this one. It looks extremely odd to me.

It looks like the shaft is inserted directly over the site line on top line of the putter. I do not think that I have ever seen this, so I wanted to check to see if this was normal or a modification gone wrong!? It also looks like the red dot has been removed. I know paint fill can, but it does not even look like there was an "indention" where the red dot would be.

That is a m5x broomstick head. 79' lie angle and heavy head.

A personal best with 27 putts today with my Z3c!

Some of that was due to good chipping/pitching, but I did have 7 1-putts and no 3's. Love this putter.

I miss my custom mFGP. Never should've parted with it and probably should've given it more time. It's like the one that got away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a GIANT weekend at the Travelers.

Russell Knox - T3 - mini Giant
Vaughn Taylor - T8 - Giant m1t
Zach Johnson - T43 - PTM1 FGP black
Ernie Els - T56 - mFGP DF

collage-Travelers-Championship-Roo-VT.jpg

Back