LIVE UPDATE THREAD Shaft Up #2 Contest and Live Update Thread

@JDSPGA Can you show off your bag a little more? Is that a Callaway Customs headcover I see?

Epic event here for sure! Glad the dudes had an awesome time! TWO rounds at Bellerive is the kind of thing you remember for a long time, even without a new driver!

The THP Event Blues setting in. Sitting at the airport and just thinking about the fun we had. THP Event Blues are surely worth it :)

@JDSPGA Can you show off your bag a little more? Is that a Callaway Customs headcover I see?
Absolutely. I’ll do a little WITB for you a bit later on!

The THP Event Blues setting in. Sitting at the airport and just thinking about the fun we had. THP Event Blues are surely worth it :)
But did you at hit the clubhouse shower for a splash & go?

Apparently fuffle thinks it’s spelled penis

Please tell me he didn’t ask for it honey roasted.....

Shoutout to @JB , @DannyLe , and @JDSPGA for putting on such a great event! What a time!

Thanks @fuffle master and @rlefig for doing an amazing contest and taking us along for the ride! This was such a fun boost to my week! The pictures are amazing!

Thats where my chips go to die!:ROFLMAO:

Mine died a LONG time ago and deserved to have its’ own grave stone.

Fuffle was not going to shower before flight.

Well, who likes to shower with a bunch of people? Social distancing is needed

And another @fuffle master story.

Heck, the after round lunch had a few more stories to go

But did you at hit the clubhouse shower for a splash & go?

Yes, Fuffle did jump in the shower. Guess, my manly smell is not going to bother the two babies sitting next to me right now. But, hey they have been screaming so who knows.

Feel for their mom right now 😂

Great follow the last couple days guys. Great job updating and taking us along for the ride. Course looked fantastic and it was nice to see @JB finally smacking the ball around at one of these. He and @DannyLe were taking no prisoners today.

@fuffle master & @rlefig look forward to your thoughts on the drivers/shafts. If either of you dislike that Red/White/Blue Bellerive hat you just let me know. ;)

@JDSPGA thanks for sharing the course with us.

I can't say enough at how much fun we had over the last couple of days. Great meeting @rlefig and seeing @fuffle master again. The golf course was absolutely spectacular and while I know they are a blast to follow, I am humbled daily by the opportunity to enjoy them with everybody.

So much fun to follow along. Great job keeping us up to date with all the pictures and competition guys. That course is beyond beautiful, and it looked and sounded like another awesome THP event was a huge success. Enjoy the gear, swag, and memories and wishing safe travels to everyone!

What a great event and awesome follow. Love all the pics the participants posted. It's been almost 3 years since roaming Bellerive at the PGA Championship and you all did such an amazing job of 'capturing' that stunning golf course. Thanks! Some stellar golf too!

That's fuffled up.
I love how Fuffle is a word that works as a noun, adjective, adverb, and a verb. So many uses for a Fuffle 😉

Just got caught up after a long day of work. The course looked amazing and great competition guys! Thanks for bringing us along.. it looked like absolute perfection!!

Back