Shoes: Paula vs Natalie

soxngolf

back to the season
Reaction score
So I was at a golf store the other day and they had both Paula and Natalie's new shoes. Sadly, only is white though, boring. Anyway, I tried both shoes. Just to let everyone know, I am a huge adidas shoe fans...full disclosure.

Paula's: these are modeled after the Powerband shoes. One of the cool things is that they have ribbons for shoelaces. (they also give you normal ones) I actually liked the ribbons though. One thing I didn't like was the look of the top of the shoe. The area around the tongue is all black and makes the white shoe look dark/heavy. This is on all of the colors too. I like the rest of the style and love the pink.

Natalie's: these are modeled after the Isabelle. I really liked the look of these shoes and they were very comfortable. They were a little more narrow than Paula's (just the shoe style) so I didn't feel as stable as I did in Paula's. I love the look of the black shoe for Natalie's.

Either way I think both were great shoes. Paula's run about $15-20 more, I believe the reason is just the style of the shoe. The Powerband is more expensive than the Isabelle. Both were very comfortable and come in some fantastic colors. If I had the money for various golf shoes, I would own these!

I've seen these as well, but I think I like the black colored Natalie shoes the best :wink:

Isabelle? Is that a prior generation of the Tour360?

Isabelle? Is that a prior generation of the Tour360?

No, the Tour 360 is more like the powerbands. They are a little wider, more stable and a little heavier. I was reading in the specific thread for Natalie and Paula's shoes by GG that she didn't like the feel of the Paula shoes around her ankles. They are more sturdy. The Isablelle is a more narrow shoe, all leather around the foot. I wonder if the narrowness would bother me during my swing. GG has pics in her threads, you might be able to notice the difference if you look at the soles:

Paula

Natalie

No, the Tour 360 is more like the powerbands. They are a little wider, more stable and a little heavier. I was reading in the specific thread for Natalie and Paula's shoes by GG that she didn't like the feel of the Paula shoes around her ankles. They are more sturdy. The Isablelle is a more narrow shoe, all leather around the foot. I wonder if the narrowness would bother me during my swing. GG has pics in her threads, you might be able to notice the difference if you look at the soles:

Paula

Natalie

I'd just never heard of the Isabelles.

I've seen these as well, but I think I like the black colored Natalie shoes the best :wink:

I agree, Natalie's black shoes are my favorite. I also really love the pink Paula's, but the black are more realistic to wear. If I had the extra cash for just a fun pair, it would be Paula's pink. As I mentioned above, I am not sure how I will feel with Natalie's narrowness during my swing. I will be interested to see what GG thought once she gets out on the course!

Here is the link to the newest Isabelles on adidas' website:

Driver Isabelle 3.0

They are their more feminine looking "classic" golf shoe. (as opposed to their sneaker golf shoes)
I need to find a pair of golf shoes, especially if I am playing in the Quint. I've always played golf in sneakers.

They will match your skort very well!!:beauty:

Too bad about Natalie's shoe being narrower--I have short, fat feet.

Thanks for the report from the front lines shoe rack!

If I had the money for various golf shoes, I would own these!

This statement still has not stopped women from owning hundreds of pairs of shoes... :act-up: when in doubt, get them both!

This statement still has not stopped women from owning hundreds of pairs of shoes... :act-up: when in doubt, get them both!

That's usually what ends up happening :D

Back