Shoes? What’s your preference?

Flipit

Aka- ApexFan
Reaction score
Handicap
Outside of playing golf what’s your go to foot wear? Guess I should add no work attire either.

Me I prefer flip flops, but the brands I prefer are not cheap. That’s another story.

Old man New Balance ROAV or full quill ostrich boots.

New Balance or Adidas tennis shoes.

Nike basketball sneakers.

Flip flops (preferably Reef) any time the weather permits, otherwise Merrell or Skechers for casual wear and Altra for running shoes.

Nike basketball sneakers.
When younger I always wore basketball sneakers, but honestly never really found em all that comfortable.

Nike Free Run was the go to until they messed up that line.. Now I've been trying to make a few different versions of adidas work but I am still sad about not having my Nike's unscathed and plentiful.

Flip flops (preferably Reef) any time the weather permits, otherwise Merrell or Skechers for casual wear and Altra for running shoes.
Reefs are one of my preference brands. The other is
if you like Reef these are so comfy comhttps://olukai.com/products/ohana-mens-beach-sandals-stone?variant=32925962829923

Don’t ask. The Who quote thing got me all discombobulated :ROFLMAO: my typing skills are very questionable.

I wear Brooks mostly now but flip flops as much as I can in the summer

I wear a pair old loafers most of the year and in the winter I switch to a pair of LL Bean Comfort Mocs. The loafers have been resoled 3 times.

I wear a pair old loafers most of the year and in the winter I switch to a pair of LL Bean Comfort Mocs. The loafers have been resoled 3 times.
They must be very comfortable to do that.

It depends. If I am just hanging around I wear Allbirds either the Wool runners or the Tree Runners. For going out casually I have a pair of brown boots I wear with most things. They are Cole Hasan low boots they are pretty versatile the work well with jeans or other casual pants.

It depends. If I am just hanging around I wear Allbirds either the Wool runners or the Tree Runners. For going out casually I have a pair of brown boots I wear with most things. They are Cole Hasan low boots they are pretty versatile the work well with jeans or other casual pants.
Tough for me to remember what it’s like to go out. Dang 2020, almost over.

I actually support the 'no flip flop' movement haha
Wow, kinda had you as a flip flop guy. I will actually practice in the back yard in flip flops.

Tough for me to remember what it’s like to go out. Dang 2020, almost over.

I am dressed to go out right now but it is a small dinner party (6 people total) with friends. Historically this event has been a 20-30 person open house so it has definitely changed things.

I am dressed to go out right now but it is a small dinner party (6 people total) with friends. Historically this event has been a 20-30 person open house so it has definitely changed things.
We are currently in a SIP order. Our bug event today was out Costco shopping. Looking for an improved 2021. Really miss seeing my family.

Wow, kinda had you as a flip flop guy. I will actually practice in the back yard in flip flops.
I used to wear them all the time. Then I got a pair of crocs santa cruz slip ons and that's basically replaced the open toe anything for me.

It's winter. When I go out on town (pre-Covid), I wear Thursday Boots.

When going grocery shopping - it's the Hokka Cliftons or True LInkswear Lux Knits.

Trainers. Normally Adidas Campus

Back