Shot Scope Pro L2 Laser Rangefinder

My first round with this today. Im surprised at how well it works for the price. It picked up pins fast and accurately. I compared to my playing partners and it was spot on.

I have an old crappy bushnell. I would like something new but I am afraid I will lost it. So I stick with what I have.

My first round with this today. Im surprised at how well it works for the price. It picked up pins fast and accurately. I compared to my playing partners and it was spot on.
I've compared my Pro L2 against several other rangefinders, most of them costing a lot more. The Pro L2 was spot on every time. It's a great rangefinder at an amazing price.

I've compared my Pro L2 against several other rangefinders, most of them costing a lot more. The Pro L2 was spot on every time. It's a great rangefinder at an amazing price.
Agree. It’s spot on, definitely a bargain.

I used the magnet today. No problem going over bumps, seems to be robust.
My course doesn't exactly have the smoothest fairways and rough, so I've given the magnet plenty of pretty good bump tests. Never had it come loose yet, it's a good strong magnet.

My course doesn't exactly have the smoothest fairways and rough, so I've given the magnet plenty of pretty good bump tests. Never had it come loose yet, it's a good strong magnet.
Yes they are. I may have hit a bump and caused another THPers rangefinder to fall off the cart.

My L2 is still solid as a rock and ZERO issues.

My L2 is still solid as a rock and ZERO issues.
Great rangefinder. Blessed to have multiple Shot Scope rangefinders and the L2 form is my favorite by far.

Great rangefinder. Blessed to have multiple Shot Scope rangefinders and the L2 form is my favorite by far.
Same here. The simplicity and size really put it over the top.

Flawless is probably the best word to describe the L2. It just works so good and I know we all say it you cannot beat this price for the quality.

DICK’s has it on sale for the same price, free shipping and a $10 coupon showed up this morning.

En route!

I just bought one of these to replace an ultra cheap one that I bought at Walmart on Black Friday. Seems it can be returned until February something. So it’s outta here. Got a great price on the L2 on an employee discount. Looking forward to getting it soon.

Just got my Pro L2 Blue. Solid feeling device. Feels good in the hand. Nice size. Looking forward to getting it on the course.

With the masters discount plus code BREAKINGEIGHTY you can get it for $110 out the door
That’s a steal at that price.

Back