Shot Scope X5 Watch

Here is another one. I especially like my 354 yard drive with the 58°wedge🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230516_225136_Shot Scope.jpg

I have been following this thread since inception and I gotta hand it to you guys for enduring, you have much more patience than I do.

A couple days ago when i was out it quit in the middle of my round again. It seems to do it after hole 7 each time i play which seems weird.

Going out again tonight, we will see if i play the front 9 in league tonight to see what happens again.

Here is another one. I especially like my 354 yard drive with the 58°wedge🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 9179120
The last round I played before doing the factory reset, starting on the 16th hole, I experienced something similar. It placed my tee shot on the 8th tee box, a good distance away, and shots from that point were all over the place and showing different clubs than I actually used, including a couple inactive clubs.

Unfortunately I’m returning mine.

Played last night with my X5 in tow.
Started on 10 and changed the starting hole to 10 and it proceeded to change holes as I moved along.
For some reason it kept score which I did not as it to do and I also lost manual putting but I played along figured that I'd correct it later.
When my round was done it did ask me to end the round - Thinking ok, we have progress.
Went to sync and upload the round to the app and NOTHING OF THE ROUND UPLOADED.
It was as if the entire round didn't exist.
Kept getting "Device Connected" but no option to Sync my rounds.
Can't put in words here how aggravating this is.

I feel like I keep calling the same girl for a date thinking that she'll answer the phone, but she never does.
So, as I had to come to realize that girl was never going to answer the phone and our relationship is done, I've come to the realization that my relationship with X5 in done.

Off to the side until the bugs are worked out.

Played last night with my X5 in tow.
Started on 10 and changed the starting hole to 10 and it proceeded to change holes as I moved along.
For some reason it kept score which I did not as it to do and I also lost manual putting but I played along figured that I'd correct it later.
When my round was done it did ask me to end the round - Thinking ok, we have progress.
Went to sync and upload the round to the app and NOTHING OF THE ROUND UPLOADED.
It was as if the entire round didn't exist.
Kept getting "Device Connected" but no option to Sync my rounds.
Can't put in words here how aggravating this is.

I feel like I keep calling the same girl for a date thinking that she'll answer the phone, but she never does.
So, as I had to come to realize that girl was never going to answer the phone and our relationship is done, I've come to the realization that my relationship with X5 in done.

Off to the side until the bugs are worked out.
Wow! So sad!

I played another round today, 3rd since doing a factory reset, and other than missing one putt from well off the green (I was too lazy to go through the effort of bringing up the Pin Collect screen), performance was flawless. I also played this round with the watch unlocked. I now definitely prefer it that way.

Wow! So sad!

I played another round today, 3rd since doing a factory reset, and other than missing one putt from well off the green (I was too lazy to go through the effort of bringing up the Pin Collect screen), performance was flawless. I also played this round with the watch unlocked. I now definitely prefer it that way.
I even set mine up to be unlocked and guess what I got - Locked.
I don't count out user error on any of this however I pretty sharp when it comes to electronic devices.
If it's this hard to operate for me, then I need to step back to what wasn't.

Thing seems like a disaster. Glad I read this thread first instead of getting one.

Mine is still in it's box, unopened. I am using my V3 until ALL the faults with the X5 get corrected or the watch gets recalled.

All of the different issues everyone has had sure are frustrating and interesting (obviously not for those struggling) but for me at least, Shot Scope has a proven track record and have earned some grace. I am confident they are doing everything within their power to get their product up and running how they envisioned when they first rolled this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited for the Data Experience this weekend where THPers are playing with the Shot Scope team.

You can win the contest and follow along live on the forum.

All of the different issues everyone has had sure are frustrating and interesting (obviously not for those struggling) but for me at least, Shot Scope has a proven track record and have earned some grace. I am confident they are doing everything within their power to get their product up and running how they envisioned when they first rolled this out.

Mine has worked pretty darn well. I've had a few funny reads but also got few with the X3.

Played 9 tonight, about 6 holes in, I look down and the unlock icon that comes up when you swipe up was just blinking on the screen. Couldn’t do anything with it and had to reset. Happen to anyone else?

zero issues when playing 18 though 🤦‍♂️

Played 9 tonight, about 6 holes in, I look down and the unlock icon that comes up when you swipe up was just blinking on the screen. Couldn’t do anything with it and had to reset. Happen to anyone else?

zero issues when playing 18 though 🤦‍♂️
Sounds like a one off incident, hope it was and doesn't happen again

Mine has worked pretty darn well. I've had a few funny reads but also got few with the X3.

Same here. Outside of one round, pre-current firmware, where the watch simply stopped tracking clubs, it has worked like a charm!

Think I'll give give auto putting one more try before officially giving up on this.

After doing a "factory reset", not just a reboot, I had three flawless rounds. Then there was today. Same problem I previously experienced and happening at the exact same location on the same course. On the 16th hole, I used "Last Shot" and the watch read "0". GPS worked fine from that point, but it apparently stopped reading tags (confirmed when I got home using the Read Tags function). I don't know how it placed shots, but shots were all over the place on those last three holes, and clubs shown included inactive clubs. At least it completed all 18 holes as a single round, and I just had to correct all the data for the last three. Another factory reset, and it is back to reading tags again. Back to the V3 until things get sorted out.

IMG_9656.jpeg
Three side by side.

Used mine today for 9-holes and it generally worked pretty well. It did miss 2 recovery shots (7i pitches which went about 40-50 yards) which were easy to add in during editing. Otherwise no issues.

Back