Show Us Your Swing

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap

(y)

A1248042-DDC1-4D8B-AC09-6C7F6A612178.gif

This was one of my favorite tee shots The Graphite Challenge at PGA National - 8th hole at the Palmer Course. Took an agressive line over the palms to cut the dogleg. Using phenomenal @BHGtylerb Ben Hogan GS53 driver. Video courtesy of @BigDill ?

View attachment IMG_8882.mov

Some good looking swings in here already. I'll try to get a video of mine if this winter ever lets up

Is it just me or does that woman play a driver with a crazy stiff tip? I keep expecting it to flex at the top and it just.. doesn't.

Everyone's seen my swing. I post it all over the Live Round Thread, because I hate it, but it's what works for my body so I figure if I see it and share it enough I'll eventually be okay with it.

Last edited:

I apparently dress like Player but try to swing like Loius Oosthuizen... it's not working! 😜

Some PW swings:

Driver swing:

I apparently dress like Player but try to swing like Loius Oosthuizen... it's not working! 😜

Some PW swings:

Driver swing:

Your clubs look too short, time for new ones. 😂 Causing your SetUp to be too crunched over. That's causing you to not be able to get a full turn, combined with a little pull down and early extension. We can help. 💪

Our Golf Academy is in its soft launch phase. Ask @MarMill How it's going. You guys have different issues, but related. Hit us up.

Your way too hunched over (poor SetUP) and that's hurting your turn back. Your lack of turn and other stuff causes you to get too long with your wrists. on the way down, your pivot needs some help and you release it early and have some chicken wing.

The True Motion Golf Academy is launching, this is a great time to work on all of this stuff in the winter time. 🤷‍♂️

Back