SIAP - Cobra Limited Edition Gator headcover

I don't need another headcover
Yes you do
Yes you do
Yes you do

The bag for the week.

It’s absolutely fantastic quality though. I am thoroughly impressed.
Who is the vendor that made them for cobra?

Who is the vendor that made them for cobra?
I assumed it would be Winston, but I’m not entirely positive now in hand, there are no internal tags I can find.

Which makes the quality more impressive to me, to be honest, the stitching is legit.

The bag for the week.

The bag I think looks better with the matte finish but it is pressed leather. It bothers me. 🤷‍♂️

The bag I think looks better with the matte finish but it is pressed leather. It bothers me. 🤷‍♂️
I mean, an actual gator back would cost a bajillion dollars from an OEM haha

I mean, an actual gator back would cost a bajillion dollars from an OEM haha
Oh I totally get that, I have 3 croc belts from Patrick Gibbons so I know it is not cheap. I would just think the pressed leather done all over looks a bit tacky. Everyone can tell it is not real.

Oh I totally get that, I have 3 croc belts from Patrick Gibbons so I know it is not cheap. I would just think the pressed leather done all over looks a bit tacky. Everyone can tell it is not real.
I don’t think they’re trying to trick anyone though, just add some accent. The driver cover is absolutely fantastic in hand.

I don’t think they’re trying to trick anyone though, just add some accent. The driver cover is absolutely fantastic in hand.
Yeah, if the headcovers were matte I think they would look better. That one panel it makes sense to do the all over design. I just think the Vessel bag would look better with gator accents rather than the whole thing. Just my opinion.

The driver cover is right in the bag for my tournament tomorrow!

Got my shipping notice on the driver headcover!!

Lots of comments/compliments on how badass the driver cover is while I was at the course playing in the tournament yesterday. It is, in fact, absolutely badass.

FW cover came today. Quality seems really nice. The white lettering especially pops. It’s roomier than I expected, as it fit a 300cc mini driver. Hoping they keep dropping these as I’ll be buying some more for sure.

5F20CEBF-A462-491B-967C-72326D10FD45.jpeg

74CFD951-74B8-4B0C-B702-65916DF959A4.jpeg

25F45B8E-8C11-4975-8DFE-505DAF321039.jpeg

My driver cover should be arriving tom!

Back