SIAP - Cobra Limited Edition Gator headcover

That’s sweet

As a rule I don't like pressed leather. I understand the cost difference between faux hide and real hide but I just don't like the faux gator stuff.

Yes please.

That’s awesome!

Crush Flirting GIF

I kinda want a FW cover

I dig it. Not sure if I would put a gator anything on my bag though.

Very cool!

Im eager to see more of it.

I want to see the full drop on this one. The tease is great!

Hmmm. I haven’t been around her a long time but seems like @MWard takes an awful lot of heat. If it is warranted so be it, but if it is for what I think it is…
Talking Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

It’s never warranted. @Parrot just hates cool kids, and probably America too.
To be honest he’s like 6’14” tall so everyone to him is short.

Hmmm. I haven’t been around her a long time but seems like @MWard takes an awful lot of heat. If it is warranted so be it, but if it is for what I think it is…
Most of the time it isn’t. But when you pipe one of the best drives in your life then watch him snicker and put one about 30 yards past you, it just comes out.

He’s earned it.

No bullying here. Just a little fun with the best sport on the forum.

Sometimes it's just fun to poke the bear...

Yup. You got me Cobra. The driver cover is badass, was tempted on the mallet and hybrid covers.
IMG_6335.jpeg

Back