ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: Enjoy the Walk with MotoCaddy and Mizuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should be trying to get in on this! These experiences are just off the charts and getting better and better.

Thanks for a chance for this!

This is an awesome opportunity!!!

Get in on this one!! The course is going to be an absolute treat to play in June, though it may kick you while you’re down like it did to me. And I didn’t even play it with full trees and grown rough lol

but to help navigate those fairways and tee shots, you’ll get a brand new driver!

And then on top of the course and the driver you get a FREAKING Motocaddy and a bag!!

Oh yeah, it’s all FREE!! I can’t wait to see the lucky two who win this one, you’re going to have your minds blown!

Good luck to all! This is a a sick trip. Get yourself a Motocaddy, I know I want one.

Bummer for me in the dates. Best of luck everyone else who enters!

I cannot wait to follow along with this event. Best of luck to all entering!!

In…..crazy not to be!

This is an awesome chance for the chosen 2. Nothing better for walking than a Motocaddy and Mizuno.

Number 1 on my list! Excited signups are here. This event seems incredible

Done. The last time I played golf a guy was using a motorized cart and he said he thinks it saves him 2-3 shots a round.

Woo hoo! How freaking cool is this?! Got my entry in, good luck everyone. This is going to be incredible.

So awesome! Good luck to all who enter!

Don’t forget the CADDY RACE*!!!

*Electric caddy, pushing not required.

So much free stuff. Entered

thanks

Let’s goooo this is sweet

This is such an insane prize for the walkers out there. If I can confirm those dates with work I'm definitely in 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back