ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically, everyone's chances of being selected just increased by 1.

The daughter, of a very close friend of over 20 years wedding is in DC during the same time as this event. I've notified THP HQ.

I'm looking forward to seeing who the lucky THPer's are and following along.

This will run through tomorrow and then we will get the participants announced.
Looking forward to finding out who is going to be on the squads and get some fun video conferences scheduled.

Looking forward to finding out who is going to be on the squads and get some fun video conferences scheduled.

this is next level!

Entry submitted. We will see if this shipping box is a sign or just a BIG coincidence.

Selfishly I hope to make said squad, it was so much fun last year.

Thanks for this great opportunity

This is the type of Zoom call I can get behind

Last day! Keep this on top and top of mind for everyone.

Today will be exciting for some Albatross members......

Get those entries in if you haven’t already!

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to everyone! Going to be a great day for some!

8FDEACA7-9652-40E0-8C0D-54943418BA47.jpeg
I would like to add another line for the Quest Cup!🎅🏻

Has anyone else been refreshing this thread all morning? This is Monday anticipation at its finest.

Has anyone else been refreshing this thread all morning? This is Monday anticipation at its finest.
We won’t be announcing today as we are going to let people have until tonight to signup. But tomorrow should be fun :)

Good luck to those entered for Team Koske. For those who chose the wrong team, the good new is that you'll be getting some awesome clubs. Just not the W

Tomorrow is going to be fun

Good luck to those entered for Team Koske. For those who chose the wrong team, the good new is that you'll be getting some awesome clubs. Just not the W
My trophy says otherwise hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back