Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno: Free Trip, Fitting and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone....would love to enter but with our border is closed until April who knows if it would open up in time plus the two weeks quarantine upon return so will have to wait until later in the year. Will certainly follow along.

Entered, this would be an amazing event to attend!

Entered!

Was so stoked when I saw the thread. Have been looking forward to this one. Then the disappointment set in. Dates fall on a previously scheduled event. Good luck to all that have entered. Maybe I can next time.

Just signed up!

GL for all that entered...I really want to but the dates just don't work out for me! Let's go!!!!!!

Wow I wish I could sign up for this but my knee replacements have me out of golf until mid May at best.

Good luck to all the entrants and to the winners...enjoy the experience !!

SO ready for a win, this would an awesome way to help my game for sure

Entered today..
Thanks

I entered!! This is going to be a great opportunity for the lucky winners!

Signup for the first Shaft Up of 2021 is here and below are all of the details for the 1st of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

View attachment 8992767

When & Where
April 21st to 22nd, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Hotel: Caesars Palace
Course: TBA

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Equipment that is yours to keep
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Your 2021 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other once in a lifetime experiences on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and forum name
Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Airport you use
RH or LH
Your current approximate handicap
The Current Driver and Shaft in your bag

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread. Don't forget, Shaft Up is another perk of being an Albatross Club member and is open to AC members only. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity. For more information on that, click here.

Good luck everybody!
i entered ! I love Mizuno and I have Mizuno Irons,I’m wanting a Mizuno Driver next!

Entered. Good luck to everyone involved. Hope to see you there.

I entered. I’m sorry for you guys who won’t be joining me in Las Vegas for this THP experience. My bags are packed and waiting by the front door.

One more day to enter.

Entered!

Just joined the Albatross Club so I could enter the contest.

Entry sent.

Just joined the Albatross Club so I could enter the contest.

Welcome to THP. Now you have that membership (thank you by the way) keep an eye out as we have lots of these.😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back