Signup Now: The 2021 Titleist Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick note that we always put into the signup threads. If you get in, we will ask you to do the live update thread from the browser rather than tapatalk. We do this so that your pictures do not just disappear since there is no ownership at all when Tapatalk servers are involved. Of course the browser offers more across the board including security, but just wanted to make a quick note. Thanks.

Check those dates, because this one isnt on a weekend. Maybe you are free :D
That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

The details came out a couple of weeks ago for this special few days where every participant gets a brand new set of irons and gets the chance to play with the team from Titleist at beautiful Black Mesa Golf Club.

View attachment 9023764

When and Where
October 20th-22nd
Black Mesa Golf Club
La Mesilla, NM

The Details
We have partnered with Titleist for an amazing few days of golf in New Mexico for SIX lucky THPers. Playing golf with Josh Talge and Luke Epp from Titleist at the beautiful Black Mesa Golf Club in New Mexico. It wouldn’t be a THP Event without the gear and that means every participant will receive a brand new set of Titleist T Series Irons. These were just announced and if you missed our full preview on the tech, find it here.

As with all THP Experiences, this is open ALL SKILL LEVELS.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2021 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost and What’s Included
Cost: $499
36 Holes of Golf
Hotel Accommodations
Brand New Set of Titleist T-Series Irons
Group Dinners Each Night
And so much more

Itinerary
Wednesday Evening: Meet and Greet Dinner and Equipment Party
Thursday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Thursday Evening: Group Dinner with Titleist
Friday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and THP forum screen name
RH or LH
Approximate Handicap

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread.

Good luck everybody!
Entered- thx guys!

All set. Good luck to all & thanks THP!

Awesome! Good luck to those entering!

Entered! Just another incredible THP experience. Cant believe all of these trips!

Entered I think.

Your entry was received.
While we do testing and contests for all members, THP Events are for Abatross Club Members. The details of that are in the first post, but the club is open to anybody that wants to join.

Oh Yes, I definitely signed up for this event!

This will be an amazing trip good luck to all of you signing up!

Looking forward to this one… good luck to everyone

What a great contest, but I think I will leave it to lower handicap than myself

Should I wish people luck or be a bit devilish and self-serving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back