Signup Now: The Budget Experience - Free Trip, Equipment and More

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have given the details and showed off this impressive swag list that includes a new set of irons, airfare, golf at an exclusive club and more. Today you can enter for a chance to win one of two spots to head to the Budget Experience.

Untitled-18.jpg

When and Where
Dates: September 28th-30th, 2021
Bridgeman, MI
Course: Lost Dunes Golf Club

The SWAG LIST
Each will get a set of new Titleist irons 7 pc set of their choosing (2022 model)
New Sun Mountain golf bag
Pair of new balance shoes of their choice
New Precision Pro R1 rangefinder that hasn’t been released yet
6 dozen Pro V1 or Pro V1X Golf Balls
Titleist Glove
New Hat

What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
The SWAG is outrageous and both winners get it
Play Golf at this exclusive private Top 200 Golf Club
Airfare, Cabin Lodging, Food, Equipment and More
You will meet myself and Ryan Liberty at Lost Dunes where we will enjoy a few days of amazingness and play some golf, eat some great food and hand over a whole lot of swag.

How To Get Involved
This is open to anybody that is a THP Forum member, but if you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member, you get a bonus entry in the hopper. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and THP forum screen name
Your Date of Birth
Airport you use

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread.

Good luck everybody!

Yes, I absolutely entered.

And we're in!

What a great trip!

good luck everyone!!!:drinks:

entered!!

Entered this one!!

Oh yes I entered!

Good luck to all! Sounds like yet another awesome experience!

She said nice package, so I entered.

We have given the details and showed off this impressive swag list that includes a new set of irons, airfare, golf at an exclusive club and more. Today you can enter for a chance to win one of two spots to head to the Budget Experience.

View attachment 9016046

When and Where
Dates: September 28th-30th, 2021
Bridgeman, MI
Course: Lost Dunes Golf Club

The SWAG LIST
Each will get a set of new Titleist irons 7 pc set of their choosing (2022 model)
New Sun Mountain golf bag
Pair of new balance shoes of their choice
New Precision Pro R1 rangefinder that hasn’t been released yet
6 dozen Pro V1 or Pro V1X Golf Balls
Titleist Glove
New Hat

What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
The SWAG is outrageous and both winners get it
Play Golf at this exclusive private Top 200 Golf Club
Airfare, Cabin Lodging, Food, Equipment and More
You will meet myself and Ryan Liberty at Lost Dunes where we will enjoy a few days of amazingness and play some golf, eat some great food and hand over a whole lot of swag.

How To Get Involved
This is open to anybody that is a THP Forum member, but if you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member, you get a bonus entry in the hopper. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and THP forum screen name
Your Date of Birth
Airport you use

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread.

Good luck everybody!

1625831134607.gif

Definitely entered :banana:

However, not sure if European forum members are allowed to participate ;)

Definitely entered :banana:

However, not sure if European forum members are allowed to participate ;)

Of course they are. All of our experiences are open to everybody based on geography, but usually AC members only. This is a unique one that is open to all.

I entered! Couldn’t miss this shot, even though I’ll miss most of the shots I take towards the green 😫😅🥲

Back