JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the winner on the PGA Tour using the SIK putter, I thought it would be good to show this post.

Looked at their website a couple times when I saw Bryson using them, and then when we got some exposure to Oly and LAGP— never went any further though.

That DW shape is pretty nice, especially if it has a milled shape.

shapes aren't really anything new, which they don't need to be. I don't know anything about these putters, what is the main draw? From the IG Post it seems to be the customization.

I dig that they’re making several head shapes. I like their take on the Indianapolis shape.

I like the variety of different base head weights.

The DW is solid. Eyeing them for a bit now

The DW is solid. Eyeing them for a bit now
Same here. Was in a local custom shop a few weeks ago and stroked a few of the dw with plumbers neck and can’t get it out of the ole noggin.

Same here. Was in a local custom shop a few weeks ago and stroked a few of the dw with plumbers neck and can’t get it out of the ole noggin.
Nice , guess it was pretty solid. May try and find one to roll if I can

Nothing special or different there to me unless the face milling is something we haven't seen.

Nothing special or different there to me unless the face milling is something we haven't seen.

The face tec is supposedly something new:

Descending Loft Technology™ is our patented putter face technology. We have four flat surfaces that are milled into our putter face. Each plane descends in loft by 1° from the top of the face to the bottom of the face. When your shaft is pressed at impact the ball contact will be higher on the face, same is true in reverse. DLT delivers consistent launch angles from putt to putt which lead to more consistent and predictable rolls.

i think there is a sik studio in orlando out at orange county national. i've seen their putters and always thought they were pretty blah, even a bit cheap looking in person. never really understood why someone should be interested in them. not saying someone shouldn't be, just don't really know what differentiates them from so many other brands.

i think there is a sik studio in orlando out at orange county national. i've seen their putters and always thought they were pretty blah, even a bit cheap looking in person. never really understood why someone should be interested in them. not saying someone shouldn't be, just don't really know what differentiates them from so many other brands.

I don't disagree. I didn't think anything of it at first until I hit a few putts and I was immediately impressed. I do worry about re-sale value, should one change one's mind about a purchase.

That DW shape is pretty nice, especially if it has a milled shape.

I knew your eye would be drawn to the DW shape.... Mine too.

Reactions: KEV
Back