Silence of the Lambs tv show? Shoot me now

Guess I am the outsider here...I thought it was pretty good.

i get bored when nothing else is on and go through the dvr and then i see it "clarice". i figure one more shot....it has to be get better right? wrong, it still sucks. it's just not a good show...and now to boot they are trying to make it a race thing, crazy

i'm guessing they already shot a bunch of episodes and will let them play out and then it is done. ratings are bad
Interesting as that's not always how it works. The show was already a midseason replacement. Surely they shot 12 between July and December, but based on ad sales, they don't need to air them. CBS (is it cbs?) has enough content to fill the time slot with reruns that will perform better in the revenue side. Who knows?

Interesting as that's not always how it works. The show was already a midseason replacement. Surely they shot 12 between July and December, but based on ad sales, they don't need to air them. CBS (is it cbs?) has enough content to fill the time slot with reruns that will perform better in the revenue side. Who knows?
have you seen any of the episodes?

have you seen any of the episodes?
I think what he was referring to was your "will let them play out" comment. His point was: Yes, they already filmed a block, but that doesn't mean they'll necessarily air them.

I was looking forward to it. Gave it a couple of episodes. Not good. Liking the new show Debris though.

Back