Six4three5 is going to Oak Hill East!

six4three5 did something very nice for me while at oak hill, he brought me home some very nice birthday presents, an oak hill coin, a combo divot fork and ball marker and a pink golf shirt, yes a pink shirt, and it looks good on me. will post pics tomorrow !

just want to send out a big thanks to my son here!!!!!1

six4three5 did something very nice for me while at oak hill, he brought me home some very nice birthday presents, an oak hill coin, a combo divot fork and ball marker and a pink golf shirt, yes a pink shirt, and it looks good on me. will post pics tomorrow !

That's a good son right there!

That sone of yours is a good dude. You raised him right. Nice haul of bday presents and I approve pink shirt

That was an amazing pictorial Jimmy, the course was stunning and your score was as equally impressive buddy.

I'll say it again Maddog, one hell of a young man you've got there and he picked one hell of a young lady.

That was an amazing pictorial Jimmy, the course was stunning and your score was as equally impressive buddy.

I'll say it again Maddog, one hell of a young man you've got there and he picked one hell of a young lady.
Indeed he is. I only got to spend a few minutes with Jimmy in Pittsburgh. But he's one of those guys, you can tell within I minite of talking to him, just how nice he is. Sincere and genuine.

Then gettimg to sit with Maddog at dinner that night, it was easy to see where it comes from. Two fine gentleman, I look forward to seeing again next year. Or maybe lucky enough to meet one or both in California, say the first week of December :D

Wow, that is one beautiful course roght there. You have quite the keeper Jimmy.

A 75 is a heck of a round on that course. Congrats again and really happy for you that were able to have the experience.

Great looking place and not a bad score card either there

Thanks for the pics and recap Jimmy

You must have been keen to get there....first pic looks pretty dark at the gate, or did you camp overnight...? :D

Back