ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
A couple of weeks ago I started a thread asking for THPers advice on a good hitting net, which can be found here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?95166-Hitting-Net-Recommendations. After going through a lot of the offerings that my fellow THPers were offering up, I kind of narrowed down what I was looking for. Something that was going to be easy to set up, easy to tear down, one that was going to be large enough to allow for some questionable shots, and then something that might offer a ball return. Enter the SKLZ Dual Net, and it hits all of those bullet points.

From SKLZ

The Dual Net features a sturdy construction, thick dual-netting and a convenient ball return system that combine to withstand crushed drives and iron shots. It is designed to set up, fold down and store with ease

• Unique dual-net system designed for both ball return and ball collection
  • With 8.5’ x 8.5’ of coverage for working on draws or fades and stopping the worst miss-hits
  • Rugged dual-net design stands up to pro-level power

UNLIKE GOLF, IT'S MADE FOR EASE
The Dual Net’s unique Quickster Technology combines a durable, rugged frame with an easy to set-up and take down design that collapses into a compact carry bag for storage.

BIGGER NET, LOWER SCORES

With 8.5’ x 8.5’ of coverage, the Dual Net’s wide area gives you the space you need to work draws or fades while stopping even the worst miss-hits.

UNLIKE GOLF, IT’S MADE FOR EASE

The Dual Net’s unique Quickster Technology combines a durable, rugged frame with an easy to set-up and take down design that collapses into a compact carry bag for storage.

[h=4]
DualNet_GLF-PRGN-001_1.jpg
[/h]
DualNet_GLF-PRGN-001_6.jpg

DualNet_GLF-PRGN-001_7.jpg

DualNet_GLF-PRGN-001_5.jpg

In hand photos:

i-BFptmPX-XL.jpg

i-G7XkmWG-XL.jpg

i-TC9PM8S-XL.jpg

i-cRc7stg-XL.jpg

i-D3mh5Gm-XL.jpg

Looks good Dean, looking forward to your thoughts.

I have something similar minus the ball return. It is a really great net but I have probably only used it 4-5 times over the last 2-3 years.

• Staff
I have something similar minus the ball return. It is a really great net but I have probably only used it 4-5 times over the last 2-3 years.

I'll be able to get some use out of it with the GC2 which will allow me to test more with my game balls. Plus it will be useful indoors when winter comes rolling in.

looks good mr Dec

I'll be able to get some use out of it with the GC2 which will allow me to test more with my game balls. Plus it will be useful indoors when winter comes rolling in.

Yeah you'll definitely have more reason to use yours. It's pretty awesome how large it is. You have to have a pretty bad shank for it to not hit the net.

• Staff
Yeah you'll definitely have more reason to use yours. It's pretty awesome how large it is. You have to have a pretty bad shank for it to not hit the net.

I'm a bit worried about that one TBH, because I get prone to those because I come in quite a bit from the inside

I'm a bit worried about that one TBH, because I get prone to those because I come in quite a bit from the inside

Nah you'll be fine, my only worry when I would use it was the woods. I never felt really comfortable hitting driver.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I'd like to have a hitting net at some point in the next few years.

I'm not sure I could ever get to the point of feeling completely comfortable hitting into a net like this at my house. Wish I could though, because they are pretty cool.

Great write up Dean. Definitely going to follow along to see what your thoughts are and how well it works. I've got space in my car port for something like this.

What's it cost?

From SKLZ directly its 299. You can find it at some other places for almost 100 less.

What is this winter your speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back