LDUBFIREGOLFER

Reaction score
Handicap
Crazy? After comparing the entire TM line, I've determined for me that with the addition of the sldr irons line the launch offered and stock c taper 90 shaft, these would be great to combine with the appropriately sized mc short irons (7-P) nothing to do with material make-up (cast vs forged)

I still enjoy long irons over hybrids (dinosaur) but could use more help elevating particularly off deck........transition from mc 7 to sldr or cb 6 is fairly seamless. .....

CRAZY?

Ill let you know next month since I will own both sets.

What is the difference in lofts between the 7 iron and 6 iron. That would be my only concern but other than that it seems like a logical assessment. Let us know how it works out.

I was think about adding a 4 iron to my bag so i have 4 SLDR, 5CB 6-pw MC

What is the difference in lofts between the 7 iron and 6 iron. That would be my only concern but other than that it seems like a logical assessment. Let us know how it works out.

SLDR 6 is 28* .....mc 7 is 34* ......mc 8 is 38*.......not sure if I'd want to strengthen both .....hmmmm

SLDR 6 is 28* .....mc 7 is 34* ......mc 8 is 38*.......not sure if I'd want to strengthen both .....hmmmm

2 degrees would give you a 44* PW but I would make the gaps match better. I'd do it and add a 48* wedge

2 degrees would give you a 44* PW but I would make the gaps match better. I'd do it and add a 48* wedge

Pw is 47* and I doubt I'd change 9 or pw. .......but I'm going to hit mc 4 iron at demo day hopefully , then make an informed decision!

I really need to get my hands on some MC's. Just so sexy looking and feel like butter

Back