SmithWorks Extreme Range 3.0 and Elite 3.0 Wedges Review

Great review @Jman that cast x patten is wild. Also interesting to see what happens on full swings.

Any chance you’d have a few nitros laying around to test for science? 😂🤣
Haha, I don’t, but based on what I did with urethane, I can guess the change in spin with rocks 🤣

@Jman will the Extreme check hard enough to hold a north bound shot on out sloping chipping green.

My questions have been answered! That face is wild, but guessing I would get used to looking at it. What a fun review/test!

Interesting "stuff" here. Some wild looking faces but could be a great deal of fun for a lot of people. Nice write up @Jman Question about conforming.... How does one know that their "opponent" is playing a non-conforming club.

Interesting "stuff" here. Some wild looking faces but could be a great deal of fun for a lot of people. Nice write up @Jman Question about conforming.... How does one know that their "opponent" is playing a non-conforming club.
You don’t, but I believe you can call someone on it. Still, most aren’t ogling every club in someone else’s bag so it can be tough for sure.

this was a fastening read @Jman, loved all the data you threw in. Check out those grooves on the NC...they are MASSIVE.

pretty interesting offerings and results. The 10 and 25yd shots weren't surprising I guess. It's cool to see them do what is intended. The shredding of the balls though, oof, that's too bad.

Absolutely crazy results. I can agree and understand where your results and explanation come from, but I’m still surprised by it.

pretty interesting offerings and results. The 10 and 25yd shots weren't surprising I guess. It's cool to see them do what is intended. The shredding of the balls though, oof, that's too bad.
Yeah, a dozen 2024 golf balls were sacrificed, and it hurts my soul.

Wow how interesting! The lineage speaks volumes.
I like the look of the black conforming wedge.
I definitely could not look at one of the extreme wedges and hit a shot.
In person, it must look like a cheese grater.

That brushed copper finish is sweet! The other two look pretty darn good also. Interesting how the spin numbers flipped between the two wedges on longer shots versus pitch shots.

Yeah, a dozen 2024 golf balls were sacrificed, and it hurts my soul.
oooooof, I was immediately feeling the emotional turmoil while reading your words. you have my sympathy.

Comforting Big Hero 6 GIF by Sky

the finish options do look pretty darn nice and cool. and the X grooves are attention grabbers for sure.

Back