Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

Durnit…

IMG_1365.png

No bacons but found these on Hibbett’s this morning. Not a bad consolation prize.

IMG_1366.jpeg

They've got 3s at Ross here for cheap if any of you wear 17s. 🤣

My dunk replacement came today

Much better

PXL_20231222_204329360.jpg

Last thing I need is more dunks, but I really like the ones dropping the 10th.

Last thing I need is more dunks, but I really like the ones dropping the 10th.
You talking grey on 1/10? They have very similar in men’s at Hibbett’s right now.

Pretty nice in person. They are the soft leather which I like a lot. IMG_1411.jpeg

Lighter area is light gray, not white? I dig em Hibbets hates my phone though for some reason.
They have a white base. Grey overlay and then the swoosh is a dark grey suede. The outsole looks to be a clear grey. These are different than the SNkRS release on 1/10. Those are actually women’s shoes I believe. These are men’s. I have found any of those sizes over 12 in a women’s release are extremely limited, aka they don’t make enough to sell to all the men that might want them.

Last edited:
They have a white base. Grey overlay and then the swoosh is a dark grey suede. The outsole looks to be a clear grey. These are different than the SNkRS release on 1/10. Those are actually women’s shoes I believe. These are men’s. I have found any of those sizes over 12 in a women’s release are extremely limited, aka they don’t make enough to sell to all the men that might want them.
Yeah, I saw they were women's, fingers crossed.

Can't get hibbets to open on my iPad either. 🤷‍♂️

Don't get Jelly on me.

BRONAX Tennis Shoes for Men Comfy Running Walking Fitness Outdoor Sports Gym Athletics Adult Sneakers Male Jogging Footwear

I have a pair of those but more in NY Giants colors.
The ones I had back when were gray and white with green accents. I'd grab a pair in Ole Miss' powder blue and red, if I could.

These were bo Jackson's shoes I think. Loved them.

Agassi, Bo Jackson, the kid, Gary Payton, deion sanders, and others all had sick shoes.
McEnroe wore them for a while which is why I bought a pair.

Back