Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

I’m waiting patiently for the Aggasi’s
I don’t think it’s until Fall. Maybe around US Open (tennis) time

I’m always surprised how fast Nike By You is. Though this is more Nike By Hutch more so than Nike By You.
IMG_2737.jpeg

Today turned into an unexpectedly expensive sneaker day. Awake NY Air Ships and Yeezy Slides and Foam Runners, though I highly doubt I keep either of the last two. Just kinda wanted to see them in hand to see if they’re as ridiculous as I think they are.

Today turned into an unexpectedly expensive sneaker day. Awake NY Air Ships and Yeezy Slides and Foam Runners, though I highly doubt I keep either of the last two. Just kinda wanted to see them in hand to see if they’re as ridiculous as I think they are.
I won the Yeezy slides and Foamrunners as well. Totally forgot I entered the draw for them. They will go to my grandson. Don't sleep on the Yeezy slides...very comfortable

Those are some nice special editions. I like that rubber overlay on top of the toe box. Also like the scenery. Where are you blessed to be at?

Thanks. I really like the design of this model.

I was in the Outer Banks for a couple of weeks. Tons of seafood, copious amounts of great craft beer and a couple of very windy rounds of golf on beautiful, albeit dormant, courses.

IMG_1502.jpeg

I won the Yeezy slides and Foamrunners as well. Totally forgot I entered the draw for them. They will go to my grandson. Don't sleep on the Yeezy slides...very comfortable
Ridiculously comfortable. They're so ugly, but I still wear them all the time.

I’ve honestly been in the market for court shoes recently. Haha

Vans just released the Safe Low, which is the regularly-available version of the very limited run Palace Low, one of the most comfortable shoes they've ever made. I have the Palace Lows and love them. I've worn the white leather Safe Low pictured since I got them and they're just as great as the original Palace Lows. Built in neoprene sockliner makes them fit literally like a glove.

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

Used to swear by Nike sneakers but last pair had squeaks when walking so tried Skechers and so long Nike. My Skechers are the nicest, most comfortable shoes these boney feet have ever worn, nice wide toe box too. Nike feels like a straitjacket compared to Skechers.

Last edited:
Showing up for pickleball in those would be a solid flex.
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

I don’t think of Air Ships as a Jordan model, so this packaging looks off to me. Hell of a shoe and presentation though.
IMG_2891.jpegIMG_2890.jpegIMG_2892.jpeg

Ooh La La!!! These look fantastic in person. IMG_1564.jpeg

Back