so talking Chicken.....

download (1).png

Around home I'll go for bdubs or Wings Ect. I'll be in Ohio on Monday so I'll probably try to find a Rooster's for some boneless wings. They don't put too much breading on them so they're a quality nibble with a beer or two.

Golden Chick is my fav.

it ain't fried but I am hitting el pollo loco. Solid and the price is very reasonable especially considering the quality. Also go sick on the avocado salsa... yo me gusta.

for fried, it isn't fast food technically, but Gus' is my jam, Popeyes would be next.

I’m sure there’s better out there, but I’ve tried to abolish fast food from my diet. But KFC is always calling out to me (I didn’t put up much of a fight when the wife suggested picking up a bucket last night).

I feel I'm missing out reading this thread due to lack of local options.

Even though I have only had it twice. I'm going with Church's.

I loved Church's fried chicken, and then it failed in this area, Don't know if it even exists anymore!

Well, found a little local place. At least I think it's local. It's call Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Cajun style, so a little like Popeye's, and they make red beans and rice! OK, just decided to Google them and found out that they are a chain based in Louisiana. Tried them and the chicken was really good. The only problem I have is with the serving size of the red beans and rice. I can eat the "family" size in one sitting by myself. Of course, we could just chalk that up to how much I like that stuff. So, I now have a new chicken joint.

We almost always default to Popeye's. Chick-fil-A is good, but haven't tried Cane's yet (they're only just now expanding into our market here).

Its fine, just bland.

For my money, give me the fried chicken from some spot in a sketchy neighborhood. Or around the house, Chicken Express, extra spicy.

Used to have that option around here. And yes, everybody sells chicken wings, What about the rest of the bird? Was a place in Struthers called The Elmton that made what they called "broasted" chicken. Basically, chicken deep fried in oil in a pressure cooker. But, it was good! Then the original owners wanted to retire so they sold the place, and it went to hell in a handbasket in a big hurry! A buddy of mine, succumbing to a fit of nostalgia, ordered a pizza from them a little while ago. He told me it was the absolute worst pizza he had ever tasted!

This is going to sound weird but the Spicy ChKing from Burger King is so good. I haven’t had any southern Chicken joints so I will go with that.

Back