so talking Chicken.....

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Answered the Tenders or Nuggets ?threat makes me wonder.....WHats you go to place for fast food chicken off the bone, going out, or take out tenders or nuggets, whats your go to chain?

i am currently a Raisin' Canes or Chik-fil a guy right now

Raisin' Canes or Chik-Fil-A are the two my family are partial to that are around here, however I'd probably pick Slim Chickens over them if they were all beside each other.

Tenders for sure (Chick Fil A) but I love me some Wendy’s nuggets.

Popeye's, although several local grocery stores and gas stations do fried chicken that is better. You just have to hit them at the right time. Tenders or nuggets are a last resort. They ain't got no skin in the game!

Moved to food section

Popeye's for chicken in any form.

I don't tend to get chicken at a lot of places but I have been enjoying the new chicken sandwich from KFC. We have (had - they announced they are closing) a great chicken place called Porch here that served an amazing chicken sandwich.

If I'm going for an actual chicken dinner even in take out form it's another local chain called Roosters.

We have "Buffalo Wild Wings" out here. They serve chicken strips just about any way you want. They get most of our out and about, quick eats business.

Not a big fan of the normal fast food outlets chicken menus. Mc Donalds, Carls, Jacks...etc

They aren’t necessarily my vote for best tender, but since I don’t see them very often these days, I won’t pass a Zaxby’s if I see one.

Honorable mention to Publix chicken tenders.

KFC or Zaxby's for me. Both of my boys are on a McChicken kick right now too.

Chipotle Honey wings (Boneless or Bone-in) from Hooters are on the list as well.

Last edited:
Raisin' Canes or Chik-Fil-A are the two my family are partial to that are around here, however I'd probably pick Slim Chickens over them if they were all beside each other.

There was a sLim around here somewhere but i think it closed and a Layne's opened up there, have not tried tham yet

For tenders it’s Raising Canes. When you ONLY have chicken tenders you better be sure they are good and Canes are great. The sauce is like crack.

In town I'd pick Slim Chickens but overall, I'd go Popeye's. Good thing we don't have one in town or I'd be there way too often lol

You guys don't make it easy to eat better 🤣 I should probably stay off THP when I'm hungry.

Bojangles... So cluckin' good.

The one Popeye's that is within 50 miles of me opened with a bang and is still pretty busy but their service has gone in the toilet so I don't go there anymore.

That leaves me with my long time favorite anyway of KFC.

Not many choices around me. There are a couple of Popeyes and Chick Fil A is looking to build at two locations. I’m a Chick Fil A fan.

We almost always default to Popeye's. Chick-fil-A is good, but haven't tried Cane's yet (they're only just now expanding into our market here).

Back