So Why Does My Bag Have 15 Slots?

TeeJayeff

Next year is the year.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15.4 GHIN
15 slots for 14 allowed clubs. I almost got hung up on this before a match in a member-guest recently. Hadn't bothered to count.

Stupid, I know, but why an extra slot? It can't be simple math- the slots are varying sizes anyway. :unsure:

Umbrella slot?

Alignment sticks and other training items?

Umbrella, alignment sticks, maybe you’re trying out an extra club?

Clearly it’s for the extra shaft all the lunatic fringers carry around

Poison ivy prevention device.

1691933774708.jpeg

So the Karen’s of the world can more easily call you out for having too many clubs in your Sunday beer game.

Ogio lists the slot being for alignment sticks in their advertising for their 15 slot bag.

I’ve seen a few people use it for an orange whip as well.

Umbrella, alignment sticks, ball retriever.... selfie stick.....

An extra slot is never a bad thing. Who knows when you want to carry that 15th forbidden club!

Clearly it’s for the extra shaft all the lunatic fringers carry around

A 15th slot would be great for that. Mine goes adapter down into the 14-way. Or for the next bag battle club.

Most of the time I use it for my rapier. Anyone wants to get all aggro on me is in for a nasty surprise.

Most of the time I use it for my rapier. Anyone wants to get all aggro on me is in for a nasty surprise.
I'm thinking I'd rather go full-on katana. ;)

I like 15 slots! It is great for going to the range if there is an added club I want to test or for my alignment sticks. On questionable days when rain is possible, that 15th slot is a great place for my DrizzleStik to reside just in case, and that extra slot is perfect for when it needs to get used.

Irons stay in their spots ok?
Good enough for me! I’ve put somewhere around 250 rounds on this bag carrying, riding, and pushing

Mine has 14 plus a putter well. The putter well was not kind to the stroke lab shaft in my putter so I am thankful for the extra slot to put my putter in.

My bag has 15 slots so I carry 15 clubs. You got a problem with that?

Back