Scorp

Lacking competent adult supervision
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright. It's golf season! It's sunny. It's warm-ish. You're wearing shorts. You're on the course. And you get sock tan. What'cha gonna do about it? Run around barefoot and try to even it out? Just ignore it and keep it as a reminder of happier times and warmer days in the depths of winter? Wear pants to hide your 2 toned legs?

What do you do, if anything to battle sock tan?

I'll always have a bit of a sock tan, just because I spend the majority of my time with shoes on in some capacity. It levels out a bit though since we do a lot of water activities but since I'm almost exclusively a shorts wearer in the summer it's bound to happen.

I do nothing. I wear that **** like a badge of honor all summer long.

I guess not much you can do, it's kinda like the sleeve tan.

Your only other option is to walk around naked , but the cops say i can't do that anymore

When wearing shorts i try to wear i guess they are called no show socks? I i have a flip flop tan on my feet. So whatever, I’m too old to care. It can be amusing though.

Like some of the bald caddies when they take their hats off and wow.

Weird.

But, outside of work and golf I live in flip flops, so, sock tans arent an issue.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Not too concerning

I generally end up with a Birkenstock line instead.

Alright. It's golf season! It's sunny. It's warm-ish. You're wearing shorts. You're on the course. And you get sock tan. What'cha gonna do about it? Run around barefoot and try to even it out? Just ignore it and keep it as a reminder of happier times and warmer days in the depths of winter? Wear pants to hide your 2 toned legs?

What do you do, if anything to battle sock tan?
I’m going to try and make it even more extreme to go with the tan lines on my neck, arms, and left hand. I will rock the golfers tan. Unless I have this.
1713272216779.jpeg

I've actually thought of having stitches tattooed at the tan line as a way to explain how white my feet are compared to my legs.

I've actually thought of having stitches tattooed at the tan line as a way to explain how white my feet are compared to my legs.
This is brilliant 😂

I wear it as a badge of honor.

We need FEET PICS??!! :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely NOT!
Weird.

But, outside of work and golf I live in flip flops, so, sock tans arent an issue.
I'm not too comfortable in flip flops because I've got sweaty feet and won't consider sandals because of how they look so I'll stick with sneakers.

bingo! Same with the sunglass tan line at the temple lol

I always wear Wool socks when walking so I push them way down my Ankle. With the White Socks on normal walks you'll never see my Tan line.
Next question would be for the Boyos who wear the Shorter Shorts 🤔

Agreed. I'm more worried about my forehead. I will try to even that out.

Agreed. I'm more worried about my forehead. I will try to even that out.
I didn't even try to do that last year. I figure I'm a middle aged dad. I'm supposed to look ridiculous.

I embrace the sock tan line and don't do anything about it on purpose. I do spend some time on the boats and beeches so sometimes it gets a little better but I usually put a little sunscreen on the ghost feet as they really hurt if they get burnt.

I've had this sock tan since my teens. It's NEVER going away... EVER. Especially since I rarely am outside without socks on.

I have it bad during the winter because I'm not barefoot in sunlight often enough, but I golf in shorts whenever I can. During the warmer months I try to even it out by spending enough time on the boat and around the pool.

Back