Grandaddy hat
Goat Cup polo (that fits!)
Puma 101 Shorts (anyone wear a 30?)
Stratocaster Mallet putter cover
E12 sleeve
Tour Velvet Align grips

Thank you THP!

View attachment 9248123
Why I do actually know someone that wears a 30…

The paradym bag is awesome, definitely will be my go bag to keep in the car for those last minute rounds after work
1000005505.jpg

Some superstroke traxion wrap grips, a Budget Golf championship towel, pair of hats, and some Callaway CSX balls.

The air feet feels like it would be great but I am cursed with small feet haha

Thanks for the awesomeness THP!!!

The paradym bag is awesome, definitely will be my go bag to keep in the car for those last minute rounds after work
View attachment 9248182

Some superstore traxion wrap grips, a Budget Golf championship towel, pair of hats, and some Callaway CSX balls.

Awesome bag, huge is an understatement!

Lol. At quick glance on my phone I thought you got a couple cuban cigars. I was thinking great giveaway there!!!

View attachment 9248182

Some superstore traxion wrap grips, a Budget Golf championship towel, pair of hats, and some Callaway CSX balls.

Great haul!!!

Ok folks no need to build up any fanfare so here in all it’s glory

THP limited series cap - love hats can’t have enough 👍
Callaway elements bucket - having this and rain gear hopefully ensures I will never have to use them, love it👍
MCC grips - current user of mcc 👍
Superstroke grips - current user of superstroke putter grip 👍
Cobra pur tour gloves - i cannot play gloveless, will always have a use but I may be able to fit both hands and maybe a foot into these 👍
Wilson Duo Soft balls - rarely play a round with just one ball so always need ammo 👍
Honma TR21 hybrid head 24d - hybrids are always in style 👍
ONE OF THE GRAND PRIZES!!!!!
Driver Head - what is it going to be? 👍💪

Christmas in March thanks to Mr and Mrs THP Claus and the two heavy handed elves @Mmaynard11 and @JDax
👊👊👊👊
IMG_1582.jpeg

My First THP mystery bag turned out pretty OK🤣

Callaway elements bucket - having this and rain gear hopefully ensures I will never have to use them, love it👍
Cobra pur tour gloves - i cannot play gloveless, will always have a use but I may be able to fit both hands and maybe a foot into these 👍
Wilson Duo Soft balls - rarely play a round with just one ball so always need ammo 👍

Christmas in March thanks to Mr and Mrs THP Claus and the two heavy handed elves @Mmaynard11 and @JDax
👊👊👊👊
View attachment 9248193

Sick bag!! Congrats on all of it!

👊👊👊👊
View attachment 9248193

Oh My God Wow GIF

What a loaded bag!! Nice haul

👊👊👊👊
View attachment 9248193

Niiiice!!

👊👊👊👊
View attachment 9248193

Dang, what a bag!

👊👊👊👊
View attachment 9248193

Massive goody bag there, awesome!

I have avoided the thread to maximize the suspense for my bag but will now go back and look at everyone’s haul. A picture of mine that arrived today is below. Super excited and appreciative!!!

IMG_0779.jpeg

👊👊👊👊
View attachment 9248193

Are you going to pick a cobra darkspeed?? 😂

Seeing these amazing package reveals makes me absolutely hate even more my course's irrigation system and it's untimely leak springing 22 minutes before the bags went on sale....

Congratulations to @BMiller813 on the GOLDEN TICKET, the other grand prize winners and everyone that score incredible mystery bag hauls!

My bag is scheduled for delivery today, but I'm out of town. Might have to sneak home Thursday...can't wait!

Finally made it home and have a minute to check out my Mystery Bag...good score!

Golf Pride MCC grips
Sleeve of Bridgestone balls
Cobra glove
ZeroFit Cold Skin shirt
Flaskap 9-shot holder

The glove and shirt will both fit my son nicely, and that Flaskap is a secret day-drinking masterpiece! Bring on the charity scrambles!

PXL_20240312_215459730.jpg

30 reveals, so far, 20 to go......so much goodness and some great big ones too

Why I do actually know someone that wears a 30…

I didn't realize you people actually exist? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9248182

Some superstroke traxion wrap grips, a Budget Golf championship towel, pair of hats, and some Callaway CSX balls.

On a scale of 0-watermelon, how big is the Srixon hat? I love them, but with a quick search earlier couldn't find any for sale, and trying to decide how hard I search.

I didn't realize you people actually exist? :ROFLMAO:

On a scale of 0-watermelon, how big is the Srixon hat? I love them, but with a quick search earlier couldn't find any for sale, and trying to decide how hard I search.
I can't wait to meet you, either in Denver to do an Edel fitting meet up or for Bag Boy, you're a riot!

• Love
Reactions: Bus
Back