Sports Debate need help settling

They are putting an inferior product on the court to lose on purpose. That isn't a hunch it's a fact. What possible bad decisions have they made? None

Ummmm, losing on purpose (if true) would be a spectacularly awful decision? That'll really endear you to your fanbase. If a team of mine tanked a whole flipping season, I'd no longer be a fan.

It's one thing to be awful year after year but try to improve. It's another to be able to have a product that could be moderately respectable and still tank. And any professional athlete that would lose on purpose ... I would never expect great things from them. Ever. They're not winners, just losers.

Ummmm, losing on purpose (if true) would be a spectacularly awful decision? That'll really endear you to your fanbase. If a team of mine tanked a whole flipping season, I'd no longer be a fan.

It's one thing to be awful year after year but try to improve. It's another to be able to have a product that could be moderately respectable and still tank. And any professional athlete that would lose on purpose ... I would never expect great things from them. Ever. They're not winners, just losers.

Common sense would tell you that the tanking for 2 straight seasons would turn us fans off, but shockingly it's been embraced. We ourselves refer to it as "Tankadelphia". We see it as a stratagy different to all the others we have tried and failed at

Common sense would tell you that the tanking for 2 straight seasons would turn us fans off, but shockingly it's been embraced. We ourselves refer to it as "Tankadelphia". We see it as a stratagy different to all the others we have tried and failed at

based on attendance 30th in 2015, 29th in 2014, they can only go up...

Back