Sports Memorabilia

I've got some great items as this is what my dad and I did mostly growing up.

Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio Baseballs

Other HOFs include Pedro, Glavine, Maddox, Ozzie S, Smoltz

Marino, Manning, Young, Montana , Farve and Walter P. Footballs

Golf Balls by Tiger, Mickelson, Furyk, Payne

NASCAR stuff including things signed by Jeff Gordon, Dale Sr./Dale Jr., and Richard Petty

But my prized possession is a SI cover signed by Hammerin Hank when he hit 715

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Chipper Jones auto jersey. A Chipper autographed photo that he sent me along with his RSVP saying he couldn't come to my wedding. Also have Javy Lopes and Bob Feller 8x10s and about 3,000 baseball cards. I'd give anything for a Mantle autograph though.

I have a ton of baseball cards from when I was a kid. Some signed. Some complete collection packs.

I have a Phil Simms signed football, a football signed by the entire 98 NY Giants. A Super Bowl pennant signed by both Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson. Derek Jeter signed ball, Trevor Hoffman signed ball. A bunch of golf pin flags from majors I've been to. Paddy Harrington signed ball. Coach K signed game book, Don Zimmer autographed book. I'm sure I have some other things that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I have a ton of baseball cards from when I was a kid. Some signed. Some complete collection packs.

I have a Phil Simms signed football, a football signed by the entire 98 NY Giants. A Super Bowl pennant signed by both Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson. Derek Jeter signed ball, Trevor Hoffman signed ball. A bunch of golf pin flags from majors I've been to. Paddy Harrington signed ball. Coach K signed game book, Don Zimmer autographed book. I'm sure I have some other things that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I used to love baseball cards growing up. I would spend hours organizing them in different ways. By teams then by card brand, than positions. Then just the rush of getting new packs and finding out who you got.

I still have tons of baseball cards but here is some of the other stuff I have

1. Autograph photo of Bill Mazeroski stepping on home plate after beating the Yankees with a walk off HR in 1960
2. Autograph photo of Don Larson last pitch of his perfect game in the WS
3. Autograph photo of Hank Aaron
4. Autograph photo of Pete Rose laying out Ray Fosse
5. Photo of Roberto Clemente 3k hit
6. Autograph photo of Stan Musial (just his) and Mickey Mantle
7. Autograph photo of Nolan Ryan
8. Autograph photo of James Harrison
9. Autograph book by Pete Rose
10. Autograph baseballs by, David Wright, BJ Upton, Mike Piazza, John Smoltz, David Justice, Cal Ripkin, and some more I can't think of.

But with a child they all are in a box so we could make room

I only have 3 items, an autographed picture of Bert Jones. His brother flew with the USAF Thunderbirds and a friend of mine was on the crew and got it for me. I was a huge Baltimore Colt fan and then Irsay moved them to Indy.

I also have a baseball signed by Sandy Koufax and a t-shirt signed by Earl Campbell.

Richmond Webb signed football from when he was my neighbor in Florida- he was an offensive lineman not worth much
Andrew Luck signed football from the Orange Bowl- family friend probably worth a little
Tons of old Brooklyn Dodgers photos and negatives with others- family friend Barney Stein was the team photographer for a long time everything from Jackie to Yankees phtoos and all signed by him with the negative on the back.

I have a few things.
Signed 180 sign from when I attended the Lakeside World Championships by the Dazzler, Bobby George (darts player)

I was a big Damon Hill fan who won the F1 drivers title in 1996...
Signed scale model of his Jordan car

This is my pride and joy, although it needs to be reframed after the glass was damaged in my move across the pond

I got it for Damon Hill's signature although the fact Michael Schumacher has also signed it make it now quite collectible. Still trying to convince the wife to let me hang it in the front room once it's reframed.

And a couple of golf items.

Signed Faldo biography

A Wentworth programme that I managed to get a few signatures on. Paul Casey and Ernie Els both signed..

Press photo from 2002 Ryder Cup signed by Padraig Harrington and Paul McGinley..

Celtic Manor score card signed by Monty after the 2010 Ryder Cup...

And then finally, these weren't signed, but whilst at LHR, I was assigned to look after the stand the European team were flying from the year Faldo captained. As they boarded the plane via the steps, they stopped for photos. I muscled my way into the press pack, started shouting, got a couple of photos and had them blown up..

I have a few things:

Griffey Jr signed ball
Clemens signed ball (and hat, met him at the SHO pro-am)
Mickelson signed program
Various Astros autographs from the late 90's/early 00's
Steve Owens signed ticket
A mess of baseball cards

I've got a pile of auto'd Johnny Bench stuff; magazines, cards, balls, etc. The single thing I want to get signed by him, though, is the first catchers mitt I used from age 7 to like 11. Still have it. Still in great shape (like the one pictured). I also have pretty much every trading card with his face on it from his rookie card up to anything from the 2005ish era.

Mitt:
Spoiler
zzzjo1.jpg

Tons of useless cards in boxes. I have a few 70s NFL cards worth a few bucks (Rookie Staubach, some Payton stuff, etc).

My best piece is a ball signed by Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Mickey Mantle. I was way into baseball cards as a kid, and took that ball to 5 shows in consecutive years, where I got to meet those legends.

I collected baseball cards for a long time. My Dad had a huge collection of cards and when he entered the Navy, my Grandmother threw them out. When I moved to Boston they tucked into a closet out of harm's way.

I have them back now and I am not sure what I even have. Just alot of them.

My best piece is a ball signed by Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Mickey Mantle. I was way into baseball cards as a kid, and took that ball to 5 shows in consecutive years, where I got to meet those legends.

Wow, that's awesome.

Back