Spots Open: Briggs Ranch April 4/5

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I won a charity auction trip to Briggs Ranch, two rounds of golf and overnight, we're planning to play on April 4/5, the itinerary is below, if you're interested and can make it shoot me a PM and I can send you pricing details and other logistics. A buddy of mine and I will be flying down from Nebraska.

Tues, 4/4
Afternoon Arrival
Lunch
1:00pm Golf – Forecaddie required for every round
Check in/Refresh in Casita
7:00pm Dinner – Can adjust if needed

Wed, 4/5
7:00am Clubhouse opens
Breakfast
8:30am Checkout
8:30am Golf
Lunch

I won a charity auction trip to Briggs Ranch, two rounds of golf and overnight, we're planning to play on April 4/5, the itinerary is below, if you're interested and can make it shoot me a PM and I can send you pricing details and other logistics. A buddy of mine and I will be flying down from Nebraska.

Tues, 4/4
Afternoon Arrival
Lunch
1:00pm Golf – Forecaddie required for every round
Check in/Refresh in Casita
7:00pm Dinner – Can adjust if needed

Wed, 4/5
7:00am Clubhouse opens
Breakfast
8:30am Checkout
8:30am Golf
Lunch
Damn the luck I won’t be home from vacation yet.

Dang I'll be traveling for Easter. Cause if I wasn't I'd absolutely be down!! What an amazing trip!

Ummm if there is still room I’m 99% sure I’m in!

I need to take off work and do this!

Sounds like a great time! Sorry I couldn't get down there to see ya again! Have a blast!

Great offer. I'd give it a decent thought but traveling to Augusta to watch some golf. Enjoy.

I need to take off work and do this!
Let me know if you're interested.

Bump, would be happy to try and make a deal with anyone to fill the two spots, don't want them to go to waste!

I know it's super last minute, but we still have two spots open, and I'd be happy to try and work out a good deal on them!

Let me know if you're interested.

Bump, would be happy to try and make a deal with anyone to fill the two spots, don't want them to go to waste!
Man. I just can't make it work sadly.

Oh wow. somehow missed this.

@Nessinator would not be happy with me. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The spots will just go to waste, if the dates work and you can make it, shoot me a PM!

Can’t believe no one has jumped on this 🤯

Someone has to take this. If I wasn’t having a kid in 2 days I would be begging for forgiveness from the wife telling her I need some course prep for November.

Man, too bad I'm flying to Florida Monday. What a great opportunity

One last bump. Still two spots open. I’ll be happy to cut a deal!

Back